• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Nidoran, female(toddler), can breed, but Nidorina(Teen) and Nidoqueen(adult) can't. Think about that for a second. Also, Eevee can breed with Wailord, I think. Wrong among so many levels.(Pun somewhat attended)

Chaotic Houndoom

Dark Trainer
How some Pokemon types are (5th Gen), depending like what type of animal they are, lets say Sandile. Its Ground/dark. You think it would be water/grass.

But I guess its supposed to be like a sand alligator?
There's other 5th Gen pokemon too, but lazy to point them all out.

fhqwhgads

But I guess its supposed to be like a sand alligator?
There's other 5th Gen pokemon too, but lazy to point them all out.
Is this really the best you can do?

BCVM22

You think it would be water/grass.

Not really. A sand alligator is no crazier than a sand hippo, and while there are obvious cases where origin influences typing, there are plenty of cases where there is no correlation at all. There's nothing particularly electric about long-eared rodents or spiders or lions and there's nothing particularly fiery about echidnas or monkeys or foxes. Conversely, they've done designs based on turtles of the Water-, Fire- and Grass-types and a Water-type crocodilian line had already been done in Totodile.

You get the idea - on any number of occasions, a critter's origin has no bearing on its typing.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
that 2 lvl 5 starter pokemon can wreak a room but 6 lvl 70 can't destroy a house

Gym leaders had to be strong to become a gym leader to begin with, so where are their strong pokemon? Why can't they stop team plasma or rocket, or the other evil teams. And, why doesn't the elite four really help either? Why can only you, a little kid help?

Side note: I'd be cool if you could join team plasma and change how the pokemon game proceeds, exactly like an rpg

Zibdas

not bad
^ The gym leaders do help defeat Team Plasma. >.>

Rhys

Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Snorlax are all 4-5 feet tall in the games but are far taller than that in the anime.

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
its dumb how Ash's pikachu should be at LEAST lv.100 and it cant even beat a craniados (battle against Roark) who should be like lv.15

also, how do pokemon make matter suddenly appear out of nowhere (like water, leaves, stars, balls of dark energy, etc)

Derp

[Something funny]
How can a Rydon surf if its made out of rock?

Would it just sink?

The E

Elite Four Master
What doesn't make sense to me? A game about humans capturing animals in a capsule and forcing them into "dog-fighting" competitions.

The whole thing is a mind-blow-er!

Ikr? Maybe the teams in the game are actually good police guys who want to stop this madness. But there are crime bosses in each city who stop them. You are a junior member of this "pokemon trainer thing" who wants to prove himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.