• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomrec

How when your pokemon faint, you are instantly and magically transported to the pokemon center when everyone you beat just stands there =s

they call a taxi to pick you up, that's why you lose money when your wiped out.

Derp

[Something funny]
How Snorlax can walk up right and follow you in HG/SS even while running.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
How Snorlax can walk up right and follow you in HG/SS even while running.

All Pokemon are coded to do this. Snorlax is no exception.

Derp

[Something funny]
All Pokemon are coded to do this. Snorlax is no exception.

I know but it kinda weirds me out about how fast it can walk and how large it is.

Not So Typical

Whishcash of Serebii
I know but it kinda weirds me out about how fast it can walk and how large it is.

How Whiscash can walk on land in HG/SS. Wait. That's awesome. All other fish shall flop around, where as Whiscash shall walk. It just shows how awesome Whiscash is.

Skydra

Durant's Black Dex: They attack in groups, covering themselves in steel armor to protect themselves from Heatmor.

Steel is weak to Fire.

So basically instead of making it less weak to Fire (Bug is weak to Fire) it just gives itself a four-times weakness to "protect itself" from Fire.

Palkia98

How arceus can be weakend severly by a simple thunderbolt attack from pikachu, the mouse

randomspot555

How arceus can be weakend severly by a simple thunderbolt attack from pikachu, the mouse

Pikachu's Light Ball increases it's Sp Atk (and atk) by 50%. At level 100, with a Modest nature, and 31 IVs, it effectively has a 327 sp atk stat. And it's Thunderbolt gets STAB. So it should hurt to just about anything that isn't a Sp Defense wall. And if Arceus has a low IV in Sp Def or a hindering Sp Def nature, then it'll hurt even more.

People want to characterize Pokemon battling as "simple" really just don't see all the stuff that's going on underneathe the surface.

Derp

[Something funny]
Durant's Black Dex: They attack in groups, covering themselves in steel armor to protect themselves from Heatmor.

Steel is weak to Fire.

So basically instead of making it less weak to Fire (Bug is weak to Fire) it just gives itself a four-times weakness to "protect itself" from Fire.

Its because its based on ants and anteater so anteaters eat the ants and in this case would beat it thanks to Durant's typing.

Izenhime

Pikachu's Light Ball increases it's Sp Atk (and atk) by 50%. At level 100, with a Modest nature, and 31 IVs, it effectively has a 327 sp atk stat. And it's Thunderbolt gets STAB. So it should hurt to just about anything that isn't a Sp Defense wall. And if Arceus has a low IV in Sp Def or a hindering Sp Def nature, then it'll hurt even more.

People want to characterize Pokemon battling as "simple" really just don't see all the stuff that's going on underneathe the surface.

I think you took that a little too seriously....just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.