• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekachu

I was looking in my Unova Dex and I saw how ridiculous some of the sizings were, like I think a Zorua was bigger or the same size as a Klinklang, I'm sure they wouldn't be that small. Oh yeah and I think I saw a Larvesta being around the same size of a Rhyhorn. Weeeeird.

Oh yeah and I can never look at Ditto the same again, after realising how much they get 'revved up' in the Day Care, and how much they... Yanooo, with all those Pokemon.

Yanooo being using Rainbow Nets to catch Eggs out of the night sky. OBVIOUSLY.

Last edited:

Lugia81

Lugia Master
Some part of the pokemon are some what violent though,not that I mind violence but,other younger kids play it.Like poachers cuting off slowpoke tails of that tower burning down with people and pokemon geting killed...I though pokemon was for all ages, that doesn't really make much sense.

Flame Mistress

5 year old kids having pokemon of around level 50. That's just lol, to think that you can only get your first pokemon when you're 10 (15-ish in BW).

SnowyPiplup

Aren't I ADORABLE?
How Pokemon battle standing on top of water, unless they're floating by psychic means. Or how whenever you use Dig in a Pokemon Tower during a battle, how your Pokemon doesn't crash down through the floor.

Oh, also how Poison-type Pokemon can't get poisoned, and Fire-type Pokemon can't get burned, but Electric-type Pokemon can get paralyzed. Seriously, wth?

Last edited:

Lugia81

Lugia Master
How Pokemon battle standing on top of water, unless they're floating by psychic means. Or how whenever you use Dig in a Pokemon Tower during a battle, how your Pokemon doesn't crash down through the floor.

Oh, also how Poison-type Pokemon can't get poisoned, and Fire-type Pokemon can't get burned, but Electric-type Pokemon can get paralyzed. Seriously, wth?
Yea I agree paralises shouldn't be for Electric types!;309;<---He agrees

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Humans come back as ghosts in DPPt. They are found in the Old Chateau.
So the people of Sinnoh get to come back as ghosts,yet the Unova people get to come back as Yamask,becoming quite the powerful ghost pokemon.Meanwhile,the other regions get shafted

Well,for some reason all evil team grunts don't do anything after they are defeated, like in real life they would try to strangle the person.
Considering you have a full team of six Pokemon,they aren't going to mess with you.As for why they don't have guns?Why would you ever need or invent a gun if you have Pokemon.That's the whole basis behind Ghetsis' plan

rdobet

that the trainers and humans speak our languages, Russian, English, Spanish, German etc.. When the likes of those country's don't exist in the pokemon world.

As I said before they're mentioned real countries in the games.

pokemaster001

Luvdisk and tauros,there are pokemon in B/W that look like there evolved forms but there now!And there can only be on legendary pokemon at a time,but this one dude caught an Articuno,even though there were already by the orange islands!
what is this I don't even
you need to start making sentences

aaanyway, I find that it's odd that the entire Unova region apparently had no Pokemon from previous regions, and then suddenly once you get to the post-game stuff they just instantly become common. It would be believable if it wasn't explicitly stated that the other regions are really far away, but they are! Those Pokemon are native to those regions so somewhere halfway across the world shouldn't have the same exact ones!

noahk

Scald is ''not very effective'' against ice....-_-

Geekachu

aaanyway, I find that it's odd that the entire Unova region apparently had no Pokemon from previous regions, and then suddenly once you get to the post-game stuff they just instantly become common. It would be believable if it wasn't explicitly stated that the other regions are really far away, but they are! Those Pokemon are native to those regions so somewhere halfway across the world shouldn't have the same exact ones!

Agreed they should have made the planes in Mistralton useful instead of simple design aesthetics by making it available for you to be able to hop on a plane and just go to say a small island outside the Unova region where there's a little nature reserve or something. Or a Safari Zone might have been more within context

Monokeii

Random Person
Dont know if these were mentioned yet...but...

1. How the pokemon faint. They fall through the floor. Why not show them collapsing ON THE GROUND and return them?

2. How can a pokemon like for instance, Natu, be able to carry there trainer around with Fly?

3. Same thing with Surf, with for instance, Squirtle?

4. Breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.