• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

IN UNOVA...

...You can breathe underwater.
...There is an underground castle.
...Route 4 is completely barren because of a sandstorm.
...There is an indoor roller-coaster. Wait, that's possible, right?
...The Entralink. Nuff said.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
It has jets in its wrists and waist.
LOL there's no jets on Golurk!

The pent up energy inside of it makes it fly. That's what I think.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Well, it was also based on a giant robot. Sort of. And giant robots COULD fly.

Derp

[Something funny]
How can Magcargo be 18,000 degrees F (which is hotter then the sun) and not kill every body who lives in the Pokemon World?

RedMage23

The Red Mage
How can Magcargo be 18,000 degrees F (which is hotter then the sun) and not kill every body who lives in the Pokemon World?

First of all, that's only hotter than the surface of the sun. Second of all, the reason the sun is what it is is because of the radiative energy, not the temperature. I'm not sure why it would "kill everybody".

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/3/39/584Vanilluxe.png/180px-584Vanilluxe.png[/IMG200]
This

Derp

[Something funny]
First of all, that's only hotter than the surface of the sun. Second of all, the reason the sun is what it is is because of the radiative energy, not the temperature. I'm not sure why it would "kill everybody".

Well due to how many there would be in the wild I think it would be a huge threat.

The PokeKnight

Valiant Fighter
This is probably just nit-picky details, but the fact that Emboar is clearly stated to use fire punches in its bio yet cannot learn Fire Punch in-game really is pretty confusing... Sorry if this has already been said.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Why Golurk is Ground/Ghost. It's basically a ghost in a Roman Armor, so shouldn't it be Steel/Ghost?

Well, it's based on a golem, which is made of rock instead of steel, so either rock or ground paired with ghost makes the most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.