• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in Pokemon that you wish there were in real life.

gliscor&yanmega

Pokemon obviously.

Although pretty much everything in the game would be nice to have in real life.

Lanik

I wish Skyarrow Bridge was real.

I wish for escape ropes that can magically teleport people out of undesirable places.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
It would be awesome if I could have a Salamence in real life so I could fly to school on it and impress the girl I like and take her on a ride and sing that one song from Aladdin, haha. Ok, everything besides the song.

Pokémon.And being able to strike a conversation with everyone.

Juzey

Shaymin fan!
The Pokemon, of course!
I actually can't think of anything else that I would really want in our world.

Well, obviously everything in Pokemon would be fun in the real world.

...going to Pokemon school would be fun... I could ace every test!! :D

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
High School subjects would actually be enjoyable! For example History of Johto/Sinnoh, etc.

jartboy

ALAKAZAM!
i wish i could just pull a pokeball out of my pocket and send out salamence and get to where a car could take me in seconds. or just the pokemon in general would be nice.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
being able to transfer the pokemon in your game to the real world cuz I have a lot

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Being able to be to bring my dogin a poke all wherever I go. Also, having a talking/telepathic Pokemon as a constant companion.