• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

SuperEpicRock

Pokes like magnimite and Chandelure not having levitate. They're obviously levitating! On that note, why do attacks like mud slap not effect flying types/levitators? If the pokemon has enough strength, they will obviously hit the other poke. It makes no sense.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Really?

Do you not know how any of the Pokémon universe mechanics work?

no o3o
Also another thing, they say if you see the back part of a shedinja it eats your soul O_O" but my soul is still safe and sound(i think) and i have captured plenty of shedinjas.
Don't we all stare at shedinja's back since we capture it and trow it to battle?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Because they aren't really gods. Cynthia states that Dialga/Palkia were so powerful that the people of ancient Sinnoh mistook them for gods, not that they are literal gods. This likely applies to the likes of other regions' legendaries as well.

What? Since when? Plus, you're forgetting that Cyrus was using Dialga and Palkia to remake the universe. Cynthia was rightfully worried what that maniac would've done to Giratina, who show to have warped the world. That isn't a sign you have simple "powerful" Pokemon on your hand, but beings who, if they aren't gods, they may as well be.

My personal theory is that it's a "thank you" by the creation trio. You helped defeat Cyrus, the guy who was trying to destroy the universe. The creation trio decided that you deserve a gift for that-they'll be your Pokemon. Hey, to them a human life is but a blink of their eyes, so it wouldn't really matter.

A plot hole has seemed to appear. When Cyrus was going after the creation duo, why didn't he try to Master Ball them? True, Pokeballs are power limiters, but he might as well have a contingency plan.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
i have captured plenty of shedinjas.

I find that hard to beleive since Shedinjas aren't wild therefore cannot be captured, the only way to get a Shedinja is by having an empty slot upon evolving Ninjask at lvl 20 IIRC.... -_-

RedJirachi

Veteran member
no o3o
Also another thing, they say if you see the back part of a shedinja it eats your soul O_O" but my soul is still safe and sound(i think) and i have captured plenty of shedinjas.
Don't we all stare at shedinja's back since we capture it and trow it to battle?

Who says it isn't safe? You may not notice your soul being stolen. Also, its your Shedinja, so it would stay away from your soul.

garren

kitties will rule
why that one girl in crystal always gives you one type of stone when she calls you....

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
You live with your Mom...yet your house has only two rooms: your room, and the kitchen/living room. Does your Mom sleep in the sink?

Usatoday

Eternal God
How is it that Toxicroak cant learn drain punch through the TM yet cacturne can

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
^That's because Togepi is a Baby Pokemon, who, by rule, do not breed. Evolve it first, then you'll see results.

Gothitelle being faster than Reuniclus. She doesn't have legs! Reuniclus can actually levitate, even he's not terribly aerodynamic.

it doesnt usually cause of almost no spe investment but it has 80 tenticles itcan easily move quickly through the water

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
most pre-vos can't breed. pichu, togepi, riolu, bonsly, mantyke, mime jr, etc.