• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things in the Pokémon world which just don't make sense (by pokémon standards)

Cutty

Forever now
Now that you bring up Mysterious Dungeon, I must question where they get all those gummies from. Is there a gummi factory out there somewhere? Do pokémon work the factory? This isn't even bringing into question how all these creatures' hunger can be perfectly satisfied by gelatin-based candy snacks with some fruit mixed in. Wait, what would the pokémon be getting the gelatin from to make gummies from? Are spoinks being butchered in those factories or something?

Maybe the Dungeon world isn't something which should be subject to much questioning period. Though this probably could be said about the entire pokémon world in general.

Unless if we believe the theory of normal animals live along w/ pokemon and humans. That can explain the gelatin. :)

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
Speaking of Gummies, I wonder why do they increase IQ of the Pokémon who eats them..

☭Secret_Shocker☭

What kind of Pikachu reverts its level back to 1 everytime it steps onto a new region?

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
What kind of Pikachu reverts its level back to 1 everytime it steps onto a new region?

There are barriers surrounding each region (except Johto and Kanto which share the same barrier). Whoever passes through them suffers from amnesia. However, it only affects young adolescents who usually have yet to go through puberty as well as basic pokemon who are able to evolve.

Last edited:

Takeo

How in Johto even though there's a Pokemon center on route 32 you can't fly to it but you can fly to Lake of Rage.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Speaking of Gummies, I wonder why do they increase IQ of the Pokémon who eats them..

Maybe they stimulate brain growth? wait. I remembered that Alakazam sais he has one million IQ, yet he is at the lowest level, does that mean allpokemon are brilliantly genius?

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
No, he just ate a lot of Gummies.

Farfetch'd is always seen holding a stick, even if it doesn't have one or if you took it away.

Mesarin

Where does the water for surf come from when used on dry land?

And if its magic then WHY CANT MAGIKARP USE IT TO HURT THINGS.

Cutty

Forever now

Well, water mons can create water from air.
As for Magikarp it's still too weak.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!

My guess would be humidity in the air. As for Magikarp, I think it's kind of like Iceland being green and Greenland being icy.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Why can't you fly anywhere on the map before you discover it. I mean you HAVE a map, and if you're high up you can see everything. I mean seriously, if you had to walk everywhere in real life first before you could drive there I would be dead.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
No, he just ate a lot of Gummies.

Farfetch'd is always seen holding a stick, even if it doesn't have one or if you took it away.

What I meant was that an Alakazam will say that even though his IQ number (the stars that count IQ) is zero.

Ver-mont

And you don't have to give Kadabra a TwistedSpoon. Probably the stick you give Farfetch'd has nothing to do with the one it already has, if you give it one to hold, it will have two. Or something.