1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Things on ladder that make you go "wat"

Discussion in '7th Gen' started by MetalSonic, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

You know, after it happens, you're all; "uhhh ok". Something the opponent does or has on a common Pokemon that's just unexpected, silly, or just plain unheard of! Especially if you're at a ranking you're not expecting it at.

Any ladder! Smogon OU, VGC, Battle Spot. Who gives a h*ck? Maybe it works, maybe it's just plain silly and nothing more. Though this thread is for the silliest of things you've seen, moreso.

Me, it's either gotta be Grass Knot Bisharp or Eviolite Slowbro. I get the former, but, cmon. The latter is uhh, you know, I...I really don't know.

2. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

3. Psilo

Psilo FanaticalPokecultist

I love grass knot Bisharp. Another one Of my favorites is banded heatran with eq and scarf physical politoed with crunch paired with water plate water pulse jirachi. And heal bell whimsicott.

4. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Someone trying to continually use Dragon Claw on Clefable then getting pissed because they apparently don't know what Fairy types are.

5. Tiffo

Tiffo Geeky Pokemon Master

Smogon OU ladder, at the moment there is a person in the 1500-1600s who uses a offensive Chansey. Offensive Chansey. The rest of their team was solid though.

6. Aduro

Aduro Mt.BtlMaster