• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things pokemon has helped you learn in real life.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Nothing, really. It's just entertainment to me.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Pokemon has thought me to read carefully everything as it might be not what we thought it was. I usually skiped the words in the pokemon game and went directly to Gyms until i find out i had to beat the evil teams. So in school i since then read more carefully the quizes and exams.

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
its taught me that eventually turkeys will turn red or orange and exact their revenge on our species by cooking us all at 400 degrees for 5 hours with streams of fire that come from their mouths

srsly though, its taught me that no matter who you are you can become great, namely magikarp.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have learned a very big lot of words, and meanings.
And also *Que Inspirational Music!* that one can follow ones dream, and become something big, regardless of what everyone else tells you...

ProjectTitan313

Fire breathing moth
Between EV training, IV breeding, and eventually RNG, I'd say it teaches patience. I've hit that 999:59 game timer more than once in these last 12 years. My math's definitely seen improvement, except I hate powers of four and its all pokemon's fault.
Its also taught me that all creatures of this earth come from eggs, even plants.

G50

No longer posting
- Problem Solving skills, I've gotten better at these after years of playing Pokemon.
- Time management, mult-tasking skills
- Strategizing for how to deal with real life problems
- Heart and Determination.
- More respect for the animal world

SapphireSoul4Ever

Pokemon Trainer
For Me, Patience and Braille XD damn Regis :p ;377;;378;;379;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Math, logic, strategy, perseverance in bad situations, planning, etcetera.

Hint, hint, school curriculums!

Time management. I am always racing around the clock when i play Pokemon ( I am for a less than a day postE4 time). And thus, in real life, I also learned how to manage time.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Pokemon helped me learn a bit of braille, and it was just plain entertainment to me.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
following your dreams..

water being weak on grass...o_O

you earn money by beating people..

you always hafta have a rival who's stronger than you from the start...nya~

It taught me to strategize. Think ahead of my competition. Predict what people are going to do.