• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that annoy you - in general

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The fact that dating feels legitimately impossible. Dating apps are broken as hell(On all of them, no matches that aren't scammers), tried subreddits to no avail, go out with the intent on asking some random woman out... but literally every time I do, every single one has a guy with her e_e
I'm not 'fat', I have good hygiene.... I don't know why it's so ****ing hard! It's been driving me crazy for months and I'm at the breaking point, I just want to be loved. I don't even love myself anymore as I feel unlovable

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Apps that take up way too much space in general and in terms of updates, size wise.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
People who try to downplay an issue just because it doesn't bother them specifically

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Not being able to download or redownload any apps on my Apple phone now that they require you to store a credit card on your Apple account. What if I don’t have a credit card? All I want is to download Facebook Messenger but now I can’t!

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Kubo-sensei and the writers in charge of the anime not having the spine to kill off Byakuya during the first Quincy invasion. That would have been a major change from the manga if Byakuya had died.

vondecayle

People on this forum who don’t want to see dissent. Maybe don’t come to a forum then.

urrutiap

things that tick me off/annoy me

Direct Express customer service. all you ever get is the stupid auto voice message telling you to press 1, 2 or 0 and then you tolerate the music that plays for like half an hour or whatever where you just give up

also the Shriners Hospital commercials.

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
Another thing that bothers me is when the people who think how to solve your problems by giving you advice that you didn't ask for clearly doesn't know when to ask what the problem is before giving advice. Unsolicited Advice is really bad. You may mean well but you have to understand the problem in order to make sure you're not trying to sound dismissive, which is one of the reasons why asking for help is so difficult these days.

dementeddurian

Love Ball Lover
People on forums that show up on boards and poop on everything.

Some of the things I've heard on other forums I can't repeat here, but I assure you it's vile and crass to the point of them getting moderated.

As for what else, I don't care for people making a big scene except for comedic effects. I remember my grandfather got thrown out of a fast-food restaurant drive-thru because he began to yell at the staff.

It feels like the only debate power some people have in general is being inflammatory.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Seemingly random spring weather making it a pain to plan out your wardrobe. Within the course of a week you can go from normal-ish weather to suddenly experiencing winter temperatures again, even more so if it occurs close to summer.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Seemingly random spring weather making it a pain to plan out your wardrobe. Within the course of a week you can go from normal-ish weather to suddenly experiencing winter temperatures again, even more so if it occurs close to summer.
My area once got hit with 90 degree weather in the second week of January.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
When my phone dies at 71% like it is really ****ing annoying. I don't know what is wrong with my battery, but it barely lasts even 5 minutes if it's not plugged in, and even when it is plugged in, it tries to turn off anyway.

Morax

King of heroes
When my phone dies at 71% like it is really ****ing annoying. I don't know what is wrong with my battery, but it barely lasts even 5 minutes if it's not plugged in, and even when it is plugged in, it tries to turn off anyway.
It’s time to replace that battery. Check if there’s a swelling.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
When you let your friends feel like a thirdwheel when out with your significant other
It's such an ick of mine and just shows how narrow minded one can be towards their friends when they get someone else. I understand loving someone and being loved, and I understand the want for privacy, but if you are out with your friends you don't make them feel like third wheels and spend all the time wooing your significant other only
When in a group with friends you actually like, treat them well. Getting in a relationship does not excuse becoming a bad friend