• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that annoy you - in general

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
When my phone dies at 71% like it is really ****ing annoying. I don't know what is wrong with my battery, but it barely lasts even 5 minutes if it's not plugged in, and even when it is plugged in, it tries to turn off anyway.
Seems like a dying battery. I'd search online stores instead of sending to a repair shop/service that might not do much at all.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
When tv shows bait so much, that it takes away from the show itself and the actual scene is a poorly edited mess. XD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
It’s time to replace that battery. Check if there’s a swelling.
It's a phone that the back can't open up to check...

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Anti Dragon Ball Super extremists that try to claim the anime is worse than crap and worse than Dragon Ball Evolution.

There's nothing worse than Dragon Ball Evolution,at least with Super and GT there's still some redeemable qualities about them that you could find and like. Can't say the same for Evolution.The movie was so bad the writer even came out and apologized.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Anti Dragon Ball Super extremists that try to claim the anime is worse than crap and worse than Dragon Ball Evolution.

There's nothing worse than Dragon Ball Evolution,at least with Super and GT there's still some redeemable qualities about them that you could find and like. Can't say the same for Evolution.The movie was so bad the writer even came out and apologized.
DragonBall Super had the best fillers

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Following orders like hanging clothes from the washing machines, cleaning my room, changing bedsheets or empty the dishwasher.
I like to lay back and not do cleaning.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What if : DBS by ufotable??
hmmmmmmmmm, on one hand that'd look amazing.....on the other hand idk if DBS really deserves that. Moro was pretty great until near the end, and Grahnola had an interesting start but kinda just fumbled it. The current arc seems neat tho, it was long overdue that Goten and Trunks actually got any focus, and I've always liked their teen designs

Morax

King of heroes
hmmmmmmmmm, on one hand that'd look amazing.....on the other hand idk if DBS really deserves that. Moro was pretty great until near the end, and Grahnola had an interesting start but kinda just fumbled it. The current arc seems neat tho, it was long overdue that Goten and Trunks actually got any focus, and I've always liked their teen designs
neither did KnY but here we are.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I meant take it to a service centre. The battery is probably swollen inside. Worst case scenario it could explode.
I'll probably just replace the phone since I looked and... seams ripped open even though it's protected in the case.

...Anyway, people using the word "ugly" annoys me, but eh. Can't stop anyone, so, yolo.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Not announcing season 2 of Dragon ball super
If there's never any new episodes I'd be fine with it.If I want Dragon Ball at it's best I'll just go back and watch the Original or Z.I found Super enjoyable but at this point I honestly wouldn't be upset if there wasn't a new season.

DBS has so many transformations a lot of them just look like recolors or a rip off of another SSJ transformation.You have U6 saiyans that transform by just literally getting a tingle in their back.

Tien gets c*cked by Master Roshi despite surpassing him way back in the Saiyan Saga.Launch never makes an appearance again.
Frieza gets more BS transformations.

But with all these negatives also comes positives.The Hit character,Zamasu/Goku Black,slice of life episodes,Universe expansion and of course the tournaments.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
My colleagues are now talking about how they have begun getting papers written by AI. These morons don’t even bother changing the font.