• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that annoy you - in general

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
It's definitely not as shocking now, but it still gets on my nerves that certain people in our society can't get over men having long hair. If I wanted an opinion on my appearance from some random hick at the grocery store, I would ask for it. Otherwise, mind your own business. (May or may not be a recent true story.)

vondecayle

It's definitely not as shocking now, but it still gets on my nerves that certain people in our society can't get over men having long hair. If I wanted an opinion on my appearance from some random hick at the grocery store, I would ask for it. Otherwise, mind your own business. (May or may not be a recent true story.)
Yeah, men have had long hair since forever in history. Don’t know why it became an issue in the last 100 years?? I get so bothered when people say I need a “haircut”. My hair is not even long lol

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah, men have had long hair since forever in history. Don’t know why it became an issue in the last 100 years?? I get so bothered when people say I need a “haircut”. My hair is not even long lol
I am not attracted to men with ponytails hehe

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Yeah, and I know full well I come from a region that's not the most accepting of any differentiations from the norm, but it's really frustrating how some people get so bothered by something that doesn't affect them at all.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm tired of so much advertising on tv. Especially the Medicare Advantage ones. They need to just go away. It's verging on harassment.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
1 Human anesthesia where someone has a problem, be it a person or an animal, a person will pass indifferently or will record how someone is suffering
2 Callers with ads about the bank or other spam, it's annoying
3. Politics that is more important than human good

vondecayle

Yeah, and I know full well I come from a region that's not the most accepting of any differentiations from the norm, but it's really frustrating how some people get so bothered by something that doesn't affect them at all.
I relate to this so much! Many people want to see me with a buzz haircut, no thanks. No offense to those who like it, but it’s not my style.

I'm tired of so much advertising on tv. Especially the Medicare Advantage ones. They need to just go away. It's verging on harassment.
I don’t really watch much tv anymore, but the ads on youtube are extremely annoying. I’m always refreshing the page to avoid them.

Last edited:

PokemonBattleFanatic-

When I eventually start getting bald spots that'll be the time where I don't have to worry about cutting my hair a certain way or going to a barbershop. I can just shave all of it off with shaving cream and a razor and just use my clippers to style my beard.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Parents barging into the room without any permission. For the love of… Respect your children’s privacy!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Misleading trailers, they always cut the good stuff

Exactly. Same with tv show promos. They either cut it, edit it differently, or show an entirely different scene completely.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Exactly. Same with tv show promos. They either cut it, edit it differently, or show an entirely different scene completely.
Not to mention when they edit the trailer to intentionally make it look like a completely different kind of movie. Kangaroo Jack and Bridge to Terabithia, amongst others, were notorious for this back in the day.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Not to mention when they edit the trailer to intentionally make it look like a completely different kind of movie. Kangaroo Jack and Bridge to Terabithia, amongst others, were notorious for this back in the day.

Yep. Anything to try to get people's interest. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.

Here's a promo that ended up being something different in show.

DW had it edited at the last second.

Here's the scene (it was messier live, the streaming/YouTube version was fixed up a bit).

Last edited:

Ryker101

MCU and DC are pretty guilty of this as well

Semester and End-of-the-year Exams. Like why don't they take weekly tests based on each chapter, instead of cramming it all together towards the end of the term? That only promotes rote learning.....
Facts, not to mention how it’s impossible to test everything in one exam. So you learn a bunch of stuff that’s ultimately pointless for it

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Parents barging into the room without any permission. For the love of… Respect your children’s privacy!
There isn't much you can do, if you still live in their house, they make the rules regardless of what you say. If you're a adult in the 18-25 age range then consider yourself lucky that they have not told you to move out while living with them. So be thankful at least.

The real world is cruel for young people with a low income who are looking for their first home. The prices of permanently buying a house (and paying off the cost which isn't easy) or even just monthly rent for a decent apartment is only one of the worst traps of life.