• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that aren't Pokemon yet

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I'm surprised they haven't gone the easy route and made a dog/cat rivalry.

Because everyone knows about that so much I don't think Game Freak would do something like that. They like to make surprises and I only see something like this being limited to a domestic environment.

giu

• Daschund. Design it with a long flexible body, or maybe design as a sausage dog that evolves literally into a hot dog.
  • There's no pirate chest Pokemon. It would be a good concept for a steel or ghost Pokemon.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m curious as to how a blob fish Pokémon would turn out. Besides Water GF could give it several different types such as Poison, Ghost due to how its body mass density is slightly lighter than water itself and makes the fish float instead of swimming, or even Fairy. A sea snake also needs to be done with an ability that causes all biting moves to have a chance of causing the Toxic status and also increases those mones’s power.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Hmmmm I have a huge wishlist now..... A water-type hippo, an ostrich (Doduo's line doesn't count), a dolphin (maybe evolving into an orca) flamingo, a Komodo dragon, an African painted dog, a Jaguar (possibly with Aztec warrior aspects), a more realistic elephant, a woolly rhinoceros, moose, gerenuk (a long-necked antelope species), muskox, bison (something more realistic than Bouffalant), Zebra (possibly the extinct "Quagga" subspecies), an ACTUAL kangaroo, a gibbon (a small ape with a loud mating call), a mandrill (like Rafiki), beluga whale (evolving into a majestic narwhal), a literal sea lion, a ghost-type lemur, goblin shark, whale shark, Carnotaurus, a non-fossil pachycephalosaur, Doedicurus (large, prehistoric armadillo with a club tail), Sivatherium (an extinct relative of the giraffe and okapi), an ACTUAL dodo bird (possibly Psychic type for irony?) Dimetrodon (a sail-backed reptilian ancestor of us mammals from the Permian period), Thylacine (Tasmian tiger-wolf-thing), Stegosaurus, dromaeosaurid (velociraptor, deinonychus, etc).. All of these come to mind!

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
WE NEED A ROLLER SKATING OR SKATEBOARD THEMED POKEMON. There. I said what i needed to say now... :p

RedJirachi

Veteran member
WE NEED A ROLLER SKATING OR SKATEBOARD THEMED POKEMON. There. I said what i needed to say now... :p

We should've had that long before we had an afro Pokemon.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
A fairy type butterfly would be cute :)

Bummer that didn't end up being beautifly. It would of been perfect IMO

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A fairy type butterfly would be cute :)

Bummer that didn't end up being beautifly. It would of been perfect IMO

Tapu Lele is the closest thing that we can get to a Fairy butterfly. Its name is derived from pulelehua, which is Hawaiian for butterfly.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
We should've had that long before we had an afro Pokemon.

We already have an afro Pokémon? Bouffalant? Head Charge is even called Afro Break in Japanese. :/ :626:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Tapu Lele is the closest thing that we can get to a Fairy butterfly. Its name is derived from pulelehua, which is Hawaiian for butterfly.

Tapu Lele isn't really a Bug-type though, is she? Dare I say, they missed the chance to make Vivillon a Bug/Fairy-type, since she's, you know, pink and spreads fairy dust.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
We already have an afro Pokémon? Bouffalant? Head Charge is even called Afro Break in Japanese. :/ :626:

I know that, the point of what I was saying is that a rollerskates Pokemon should've been introduced before Bouffalant. I kind of want more Pokemon based on weapons. I don't think we have a hammer Pokemon yet

Kirby Dragons

A geisha is long overdue. A tsundere would make for a good evolution line (no joke).

I'd also like to see a hikikomori. Maybe a Ghost- or Dark-type, but they could also make Ground-type work by giving it an underground theme.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I can think of a few things:

-An earthworm Pokemon (Ground/Bug)
-A snowman Pokemon (Ice/Ghost)
-A dolphin Pokemon (Water)
-A zombie Pokemon (Normal/Ghost)
-A caveman Pokemon (Rock/Fighting)
-A swordfish Pokemon (Water/Fighting)