• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that BUG you about the show

uber gon

Accept Change
I still say neglecting CERTAIN old characters.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I hate how they always have someone to pull Brock away from girls.
Espically when most of them are lonely and live alone working with Pokemon.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Now that was a moment just put there for laughs (and also caused a plot hole without realizing it). Still, it wasn't Ash he was trying to flirt with, even though he was making a mistake.
For once, may we not look at it as a plot hole? It may have a deeper meaning. ;)

uber gon

Accept Change
I hate how they always have someone to pull Brock away from girls.
Espically when most of them are lonely and live alone working with Pokemon.

Meh, it's still a little disturbing.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
Whenever they're in an awkward position, they always make drips of sweat, and now THAT is annoying.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Whenever they're in an awkward position, they always make drips of sweat, and now THAT is annoying.
It's an anime cliche. So you shouldn't fault the show just for that. o_O;

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
they run stupidly. a 5 year old can run faster.
Did you try reading what you wrote before you posted?

You're questioning the physical abilities of hand drawn characters... when you should really question the physical abilities of the artists themselves.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
A problem I've had is the writers only tend to channel the focus to a select few characters. Ash, May, Dawn and Team Rocket seem to be the only ones that are given proper character arcs.

Max and Tracey were never meant to be major characters in the first place, so their character arcs weren't terribly exciting.

Then there's Misty and Brock, and boy, while both of them started off as awesome characters, both suffered due to neglect by the writers. They did manage to do Misty justice after she left the show though, and at least Brock has Croagunk now, but man, I generally feel sorry for the fanbases of both those characters. I really wouldn't be able to tolerate my favorite characters being treated like they were, so its obvious why their fanbases go through so much pain and grief. Just damn.

Charlord

Charizard Master
Yes then I guess everyone is retarded

The anime would have exactly no point if Team Rocket wasn't there.

Because there is no damn place saying I can't be here just because I don't like the anime, sorry man loophole in the forums.

well then just get off the forums, all people like u and aegisx do all day on the forums is just complain, complain, complain about things that r cool. about the disguises, it's a kid's show, besides, if somebody that u know put on elaborit disguises u wouldn't recognize them. and the show would have a point without team rocket, they just make the show better

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
This forum would be pretty boring if all the opinions people had to give were "This show rox0rz!!!" over and over again...

As long as they come up with valid reasons on why they hate it, I don't see the problem.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Meh, it's still a little disturbing.
WHat do you find disturbing?

That the writers never let Brock get his mac on?

That if he did get hocked up, he’d ditch Ash for true happiness?

That he gets cut off before the girls can answer? (When they know they’d give into their hormones and jump up on Brock in a heartbeat.)

PaulFan1517

This isnt' really something that bugs me about the show it is just something I wish it wasn't like. This might sound really weird but I miss ash's really cocky attitude and how he felt he could have defeated anyone. I wish he acted like that more. I think that nowadays he is too nice . Although I have to admit he is still competitive.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
This isnt' really something that bugs me about the show it is just something I wish it wasn't like. This might sound really weird but I miss ash's really cocky attitude and how he felt he could have defeated anyone. I wish he acted like that more. I think that nowadays he is too nice . Although I have to admit he is still competitive.
I think thats because Ash has matured (but not phsyically) and know he knows he can't beat everyone just cause he is the main character.

Last edited:

Charlord

Charizard Master
This forum would be pretty boring if all the opinions people had to give were "This show rox0rz!!!" over and over again...

As long as they come up with valid reasons on why they hate it, I don't see the problem.

i know, but i 'm tired of everybody saying "ash is an a**hole", maybe debate of an episode or character or pokemon or battle etc. i have no problem with people saying their opinion but people like Darkecho (or whatever it is ) and Aegisx whose every post is trashing pokemon. plus and there are more people who hate it than like it

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
WHat do you find disturbing?

That the writers never let Brock get his mac on?

That if he did get hocked up, he’d ditch Ash for true happiness?

That he gets cut off before the girls can answer? (When they know they’d give into their hormones and jump up on Brock in a heartbeat.)

Well, couldn't he hit on girls in a less Miroku-ish manner?

Drkecho

Retired
well then just get off the forums,
How about no
all people like u and aegisx do all day on the forums is just complain
Maybe because we are intelligent talkers (Well Aegis is),
complain, complain about things that r cool
We call that flameing.
about the disguises, it's a kid's show, besides, if somebody that u know put on elaborit disguises u wouldn't recognize them.
They may be kids but they're not blind
and the show would have a point without team rocket, they just make the show better
That made no sense towards your side

Pokefunguy

Fun Guy
It's the whole entire show that bugs me. How the heck can a Pikachu beat an Onix with a Thunderbolt? Same repetitive character personality (I.E. The girl character is always stuborn, etc.) yet none of the characters come back after that series is over. Team Rockets motto is really annoying, in fact team Rocket itself is annoying. Every new episode is completely predicable. The anime gives pokemon the idea that its a game only for little kids.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Well, the thing that bug me the most is TR always doing the same thing (almost at least). They enter an ep, try to take Pikachu and ends up blasting away. Every single episode. I would like TR to be made into guest characters that only is present every 5 ep or so. But if it was a question about keeping TR in the show or end the series I would choice to keep TR.