• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that BUG you about the show

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
u think team rocket would stop trying to catch pikachu and move onto a different pokemon

uber gon

Accept Change
Not many captures.

iraqmaster

I still say neglecting CERTAIN old characters.

I'd say, this is a Biggie. What happened to all the trainers in Kanto that Ash said that he will see again?!

Typo

been a while
Dull?? ALL of the old characters would be cool to see again, A.J., Richie, I cannot wait to see the Ash VS Max battle!

Rex Kamex

Not that every character Ash wants to see again is necessarilly interesting, I would want to see Ash run into AJ to see how he's doing, and who his first loss was to. (Assuming he lost. Surely somebody beat him. Maybe he beat 100 Trainers in a row, but...)

iraqmaster

Yes

Dull?? ALL of the old characters would be cool to see again, A.J., Richie, I cannot wait to see the Ash VS Max battle!

Yes, it would be nice to see what the Old Characters are doing.

Drkecho

Retired
Yes, it would be nice to see what the Old Characters are doing.
Thats what Chronicles is for. They take all the dumped characters and try to make a storyline for them so we have less whiny *****es that complain that their favorites went away. Its pretty much a 'fan based run' show

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I really love ash but his pikachu should be able to kick about any pokemon's butt by now i mean he beat reggice for real... he should have had absolutely NO PROBLEM wooping that freaking buizel not to mention he had a HUGE advantage and the piplup who is nowhere near or at least shouldnt be near pikachus level!!! ughh it drives me crazy how they are trying to make dawn look all skilled...

Rex Kamex

uber gon

Accept Change
I really love ash but his pikachu should be able to kick about any pokemon's butt by now i mean he beat reggice for real... he should have had absolutely NO PROBLEM wooping that freaking buizel not to mention he had a HUGE advantage and the piplup who is nowhere near or at least shouldnt be near pikachus level!!! ughh it drives me crazy how they are trying to make dawn look all skilled...

Meh, the writers didn't want to overpower Pikachu, but you are f'in right.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Well, I find it rather strange that Carnivine still loves James after years of neglect...or do they explain Carnivine actually going for air every now and then for like 10 years...:/

PixieMaster

Team Galactic = Win
Ash`s Diamond and pearl voice. For some reason, every time he says "Aipom" it grinds my nerves. Its like he`s straining his voice in battle...

Last edited:

buneary dude

You make me laugh. Yah it is annoying because it's just a recording. A thing that bugs me is that their mouths don't move with their words. Although it is showed worldwide so forget I said that. One thing that bugs me is that I see when Ash is battleing and yelling a command, he has his arm up and grinding his teeth. Makes me mad! But I seriously doubt it does better than "The Simpsons". Simpsons is best cartoon ever!

iraqmaster

1. Team Rocket. They have spent over 500 Episodes, 7+ movies, and countless Manga trying to catch one single Pikachu, and they can't even do that?! Come on, either make them good guys, or just drop them. Whatever happened to their personalites from the first few episodes, back in the Kanto region?

2. Team Rocket again: you know, I find it strange how they always complain about being broke, but they seemingly have enough to build giant mechanized Pokemon and other contraptions, power a Meowth Balloon, and have clean clothes.

3. The Inepitude of the Police Force: It's pretty common knowledge that the majority of people know Team Rocket is an evil organization bent on world domination. But why doesn't anybody do something about it? Jessie and James walk around the majority of the time wearing their TR outfits, and nobody seems to arrest them.

4. No way Ash and Dawn, May, are 10 years old. No self respecting parent ( even if it is an Anime) would let their 10 year old go off on a Pokemon Journey. If they were at least 14-16, I could understand.

5. If Jynx is a so called racial stereotype, why hasn't anybody come forward and blast Ludicolo? i mean, Their head dishes are in the forms of sombreroes. To me, that looks like a Latino.

6. Does anyone find it odd that people are willing to pit Pokemon against each other, during which they will blast each other with Rocks, Jet streams of water, and fire blasts, possibly injuring one Pokemon or the other, but when Team Rocket tries to steal a Pokemon, it's all wrong and immoral?

7. Ash & Company always have to run into a Legendary Pokemon. Can't for once, some regular joe Schmoe run into one?

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
I cant stnad Pikachus invincibility, didnt he fight a Dragonite toe to toe? wth??? it shoudlve been a OHKO there, also Pikachu was able to OHKO a Machamp AND Golem in the 1st movie??????

And how a Crogunk actually HURT and KO a Scizor w/ Poison Jab???