• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that BUG you about the show

Leona

YOU JELLY?
hmm, i'd like to also point out Ash barely catches strong pokemon, it's annoying for him to keep catching baby pokemon, after all he isnt a baby anymore, geez. ;\

Broken_Hearted

~ Peaceful Bliss ~
It's the second one. Except for that episode, he's been pretty dense about love for the most part. (Besides, Ash has never hit on a guy, has he?)

Actually, in one episode Ash dressed up in drag and Brock hit on him. And from what I've seen, Brock never mistakes people. All of the time he's been able to tell when Jessie is pretending to be Nurse Joy....

-Bouldershipping Rules!!!-

mystkmastkal

Actually, in one episode Ash dressed up in drag and Brock hit on him. And from what I've seen, Brock never mistakes people. All of the time he's been able to tell when Jessie is pretending to be Nurse Joy....

-Bouldershipping Rules!!!-

ash has dressed up as a girl like 2 times before one time to get into eirkas gym and the other was to help someone out

Drkecho

Retired
hmm, i'd like to also point out Ash barely catches strong pokemon, it's annoying for him to keep catching baby pokemon, after all he isnt a baby anymore, geez. ;\
His maturity level and IQ matches a baby, so why not let him be one

Charlord

Charizard Master
His maturity level and IQ matches a baby, so why not let him be one

that was stupid, he is mature in the nower day episodes and he's always been as smart as anybody

Drkecho

Retired
that was stupid, he is mature in the nower day episodes and he's always been as smart as anybody
Really? All he wants to ****ing do all day is battle. And if he was smart then he wouldn't have a problem looking through Team Rocket disguises.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
No one can see through their disguises, not even Oak. (Granted, every time they've been disguised when Oak was around, the disguises were pretty good...) So don't go blaming only Ash.

What bugs me about the anime? Team Rocket. They're dull and I want them to go. The only good side to them is Wobbufett and the Magikarp Salesman. Other then them, nothing bugs me about the anime directly, but indirectly...I hate all those Pokemon fans who hate the anime because ti doesn't follow the games.

Also, Drkecho. It sounds like you hate the anime, based on your recent posts. If so, why are you in the Anime section?

Rex Kamex

Now that was a moment just put there for laughs (and also caused a plot hole without realizing it). Still, it wasn't Ash he was trying to flirt with, even though he was making a mistake.

Drkecho

Retired
No one can see through their disguises, not even Oak. (Granted, every time they've been disguised when Oak was around, the disguises were pretty good...) So don't go blaming only Ash.
Yes then I guess everyone is retarded

What bugs me about the anime? Team Rocket. They're dull and I want them to go. The only good side to them is Wobbufett and the Magikarp Salesmaan.
The anime would have exactly no point if Team Rocket wasn't there.

Also, Drkecho. It sounds like you hate the anime, based on your recent posts. If so, why are you in the Anime section?
Because there is no damn place saying I can't be here just because I don't like the anime, sorry man loophole in the forums.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon16

The Lack of Screentime and Pokemon Ash has been recieveing, they should be at the third gym by now.

Piplup and Pikachu being overused more than the other pokemon.

The Time distance between captures: Ash haveing 4 pokemon before episode 5 and Dawn having three straight captures in a row.

Having Brock and Dawn have new pokemon while Ash is stuck with the same old ones.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
The Lack of Screentime and Pokemon Ash has been recieveing, they should be at the third gym by now.

Piplup and Pikachu being overused more than the other pokemon.

The Time distance between captures: Ash haveing 4 pokemon before episode 5 and Dawn having three straight captures in a row.

Having Brock and Dawn have new pokemon while Ash is stuck with the same old ones.

Well Im sure Aipom will evolve eventually... =/

zeno48

Zaker!
Paul not being in the group and ash beating strong pokemon but losing to weak one's. After all these years of experience he still continues to make some rookie mistakes and the writers feel the need to let it slide. Paul not joining the group! Am I missing something?

Crystal Clair

one of the only things that really bugs me is the animation. Shinji can be drawn quite weirdly sometimes, and then there's the whole Kinoshita thing
nothing really worth mentioning bugs me now in the show, except [spoil] for Gary returning, but then again, I dont like him[/spoil]
I also wish they'd play more game songs in the show but meh

Drkecho

Retired
Paul not being in the group and ash beating strong pokemon but losing to weak one's. After all these years of experience he still continues to make some rookie mistakes and the writers feel the need to let it slide.
Because think, if his experience as a trainer kept stacking up then he would KO everyone with Pikachu in one hit

Infernape55

Some Sketchy Guy
For me, its the titles...

Is it just me, or has every other title in Seasons 9 and 10 had the same formula:

"____ing the ___ that ___" or "____ing a ____ ____"

Aaron_fan

Not many things bug me in the show. It's either the animation or the lack of threatening villains/tention in a situation. :\

As for the show right now, I really wouldn't mind something more from Team Galactic than a 12-second cameo.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
The fact that it doesn't even seem like an anime anymore just a cartoon.
;104;

You DO realize, of course, that the two are the same thing, right?

Anyway, it's been ages since we got any new Rockets. I think Tyson was the last one introduced (or was it the Delibird woman and Wendy? I can't remember which ep came last). If they're holding off this long giving us any other recurring organization, the least they could do is add to it. Or let us see Mondo on the show.

And give us a movie where Ash is religated to the sidelines and one of his friends takes the reigns. Brock hasn't gotten to do jack in the movies.

Last edited:

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Yes then I guess everyone is retarded.
Actually a popular belief is that the costumes are, in the world the reality of the characters, quite good. It's just they make it obvious to the viewers can know it's TR

The anime would have exactly no point if Team Rocket wasn't there.
Well, that's your opinion. But I personally hate them.

Because there is no damn place saying I can't be here just because I don't like the anime, sorry man loophole in the forums.
True. Nothing is stopping you from coming to the section of the Forums. I'd just like to know why you do if you hate the Anime.

Drkecho

Retired
Actually a popular belief is that the costumes are, in the world the reality of the characters, quite good. It's just they make it obvious to the viewers can know it's TR
You just answered yourself

Well, that's your opinion. But I personally hate them.
It has been argued many times. There will be a big time gap if Team Rocket wasn't there

This is dumb, this argument will get no where and will end up with someone bringing up fanboyish answers.

Last edited: