Im Still Here!
When you run into a shiny zigzagoon while soft resetting for a shiny treecko :/
While we're on the subject of Mystery Dungeon...Blasted TRAPS! Ones i loathe running into the most are Sticky, Grimy, Explosion, Poison, Warp, Pokemon Spawner, and especially PP Zero traps...those REALLY grind my gears!
Also, escort missons, especially when the escort is considerably weak and can't take a hit...This is especially rough when you get separated for whatever reason and the escort risks becoming under attack!
How they make restarting these games needlessly complicated. We need to do a hand-hurting button combination to delete our save files? LOLwut? Is sticking a "DELETE SAVE FILE" button on the main menu really too hard? I've lost my Conquest box and instruction booklet, so now I have no idea how to restart it... *sigh* At least PMD avoids that...
lol @ the above, that's off topic as this is the pokemon thread but I do love me some omegle drinking games. >_>
Lol yeah, I had to restart my B/W Nuzlocke because I didn't know I had to delete my old save file first before starting it. -___- I hadn't gone very far so it wasn't a big deal but still annoying.
A quick google search yields that pressing A+B+X+Y during the logo screen will allow you to restart Conquest, though. Who uses instruction booklets anymore, anyways? Heh.
I found that out earlier on Bulbapedia, but the point still stands. RIP my fingers.A quick google search yields that pressing A+B+X+Y during the logo screen will allow you to restart Conquest, though.
I remember, in Explorers of Sky, there was one dungeon where you had to escort them through before you could go there normally, and the place was filled with Ominous Wind Discharge Rotom. I enter the room, Rotom sees me, Rotom does one damage to me and my partner, and KOs the escort.Also, escort missons, especially when the escort is considerably weak and can't take a hit...This is especially rough when you get separated for whatever reason and the escort risks becoming under attack!
What grind my gears? These:
1) Seeing Greninja, Charizard, Garchomp, Rotom-W, Talonflame, Aegislash, and legendary Pokemon (any) over and over and over and over *insert more "and over" thousand times*. I encounter those Pokemon more than Zubat in Zubat-fested cave and Tentacool when surfing (without repels or ability that lower chance of encounter).
2) Mega Evolution. Beside being too "Digimon/DBZ", there's no way to prevent mega evolution other than KO-ing upon switch. Plus, stupid Mega Stones have highest priority and can't be knock-off or Trick/Switcheroo as well as allowing Pokemon with Mega Stone to Mega-evolved before anything could happen. That just dumb.
Aggron/Tyranitar can mega-evolved before taking Focus Blast or High Jump Kick from Pokemon that's faster or using Fake Out/Quick Attack? Are you kidding me? This isn't DBZ, where enemy just stand there patiently just so you can turn into Super Saiyan or power up.
Look at Lucario and other Mega users on anime. They took too long to complete their mega evolution. If I were trainer and I see my opponent planning to mega-evolved or Pokemon is in process of mega-evolving, I would order my Pokemon to attack them immediately before they could complete Mega-evolution.
If they made Mega-evolution depend on user's speed, I wouldn't mind even with "Derp, Knock Off no work on Mega Stone". If users like Charizard can mega-evolve because it has higher speed, I don't mind. If Tyranitar or Venusaur, being slower, survive the hit and mega-evolve, I don't mind.
3) Mega-evolution. Seeing it over and over and over. Especially Charizard and Garchomp.
4) Why Charizard has two? Why there's mega evolution for some legendary Pokemon? If they're legendary, they should not get mega-evolution. I'll laugh if Arceus get Mega Evolution.
5) Kanghakhan and her mega evolution. That baby Kanghakhan should not revert to baby. That's an age-hack right there. She can age and de-age? That's Tauros!
6) Slurpuff doesn't learn Moonblast.
7) Can't have multi-battle with other player over Internet when doing Battle Maison. You know, Co-op against A.I?
8) GTS. People can put Zigzagoon and ask for legendary or impossible one such as Ditto lvl 1-10. Plus, Pokemon on trade don't show stats so you can determine IVs. But again, who believe what people say on GTS. Plus being able to put clone/hack on trade or being able to trade clone/hack for Pokemon posted on trade.
Imagine a team of Mega Khans.Regarding your complaints on Mega Evolutions, I see where you're coming from.
But you should be thankful for one thing.
Mega Evolutions is restricted to just one per team.