• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
People complaining about something new to the pokémon series without giving it a second thought... Please stop, this has been going on since 3rd gen and its getting annoying-_- especially in 5th gen

THIS right here! It seriously gets on my nerves... -_-

ebevan91

Well people are entitled to their own opinion so they'll keep complaining about 5th gen (or whatever gen they hate).

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Well people are entitled to their own opinion so they'll keep complaining about 5th gen (or whatever gen they hate).

Yeah, which I can understand, but still... can't they keep the hate kinda to themselves...? No offense.

ebevan91

Yeah, which I can understand, but still... can't they keep the hate kinda to themselves...? No offense.

Why though? Are people only allowed to voice their opinion on things they like?

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3

Well, I guess I can see your point. People can have their own opinions... but anyways, I am not going to try to spam this thread. Thanks.

There's nothing wrong with voicing your own opinion, lots of people listen to what others say and it makes them think there's is wrong. Lots of people just do it to be jerks though, that's why almost all youtube videos have at least 1 dislike

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

Im fine with whatever somebody says. But when somebody keeps complaining and hating on a series saying that it hasn't changed, too much change, or sucks because it isn't "original" for over 15 years now despite the evidence proving otherwise. It really gets annoying. If they keep doing the same thing, they b itch, they add something to the series, they *****. These people aren't satisfied about anything unless its Kanto for every single gen...

ebevan91

Ooh, I'm playing the 4th gen games and THIS is something that REALLY grinds my gears: Eeveelutions don't learn good STAB moves until the later levels.

They don't learn a decent move until the late 30s or 40s most of the time, then their best move at level 71. It's really irritating.

Mew The Gato

Im fine with whatever somebody says. But when somebody keeps complaining and hating on a series saying that it hasn't changed, too much change, or sucks because it isn't "original" for over 15 years now despite the evidence proving otherwise. It really gets annoying. If they keep doing the same thing, they b itch, they add something to the series, they *****. These people aren't satisfied about anything unless its Kanto for every single gen...

It is flat out prejudice. Their minds have decided on a "fact" and would not change it, no matter what. These are mostly the close minded people, however.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
It is flat out prejudice. Their minds have decided on a "fact" and would not change it, no matter what. These are mostly the close minded people, however.

Especially the ones who try to switch things around to make it seem like you're the immature one. Like you said, they are some of the most closed minded people on the planet, and hopefully they wont expand the moron population

Mew The Gato

They don't learn a decent move until the late 30s or 40s most of the time, then their best move at level 71. It's really irritating.

Well, patience bears ripe fruit, after all.

At least they become really useful when they do learn the moves. Especially Espeon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.

ctmason39

when tackle misses

Monek_OP

bernie2016
When you screw up on re-setting the time to get a Lapras/Drifloon on Fridays. You have to wait a whole 'nother day!

Well, patience bears ripe fruit, after all.

At least they become really useful when they do learn the moves. Especially Espeon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.

This made me re-think of playing White 2 with only Eeveelutions. Now I'm adding a Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny

When the critical hits land on you at the most critical moments. It is like the AI is fixing the game.
I also can't stand this!

Especially in a Champion battle or Nuzlocke. It's ridiculous!

when tackle misses

Why tackle? Is there a certain reason that makes tackle more of a pain to miss than other moves? No malice intended, just askin'.

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Level 1 Ratatas with a focus sash, endevour and quick attack

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Level 1 Ratatas with a focus sash, endevour and quick attack

I think you mean endeavor aron with leftovers/shell bell with sturdy... just as annoying as Prankster Sableye

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
Why tackle? Is there a certain reason that makes tackle more of a pain to miss than other moves? No malice intended, just askin'.[/QUOTE]
probably because that is an early game move,where there really is no type advantage and it all comes down to who can tackle the opponent to death or get a crit.