• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Eevee's Z-move doesn't work on its evolutions, despite the entire point of Eevee BEING evolution

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Eevee's Z-move doesn't work on its evolutions, despite the entire point of Eevee BEING evolution
Or even that none of Eevee's evolutions get exclusive Z-Moves. It just doesn't feel complete if it's just Eevee who gets the exclusive Z-Move and none of its evolutions get exclusive Z-Moves or they all get to share an exclusive Z-Move.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
More times Pokemon that call the same species do SOS than those who do Pokemon you can only get through SOS. It's annoying when it comes to filling up my Pokedex

oshawott7

cat burgler
I find it annoying that I can't nickname all of my Pokemon, even if they're technically mine and I just traded them to a different game. Honestly that will always be the most frustrating thing to me.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It annoys me whenever I use a Z-Move on Mimikyu's Disguise either it switches in or against Totem Mimikyu. It will then feel like it's a waste of a Z-Move.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It's annnoyin that a thing like UB exist.
Why is that? Are you upset that they are Pokemon all along, and wish they would be a unique boss?

xEryChan

Demon Child
The fact that I have been hunting for a Larvesta in the Lush Jungle Cave for the past 40 minutes and still have not found one and when I say “found one”, I literally mean found one. I have yet to encounter a single one and it’s driving me crazy not even the Feebas I caught in Moon took this long, geez :/

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It still annoys me slightly that the Alola Guardians don't get play rough or another physical fairy move.
And it also really annoys me that there is only one physical Fairy-type move ever and that is Play Rough.

Luthor

And it also really annoys me that there is only one physical Fairy-type move ever and that is Play Rough.

Couldn't agree with you any more. I figured with it's introduction that the fairy type was always going to be focused on special but even so only one physical fairy type move (not counting z-moves) is pretty dire.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Couldn't agree with you any more. I figured with it's introduction that the fairy type was always going to be focused on special but even so only one physical fairy type move (not counting z-moves) is pretty dire.
Yeah it did seem like that Fairy was going to be a special type. Somehow it still annoys me why Draining Kiss is a special move despite being marked as a contact move.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Zeraora not getting Magnet Rise. Seriously, from the pokémon website:
The Mythical Pokémon Zeraora appears like a thunderbolt! This Pokémon creates a powerful magnetic field by emitting strong electric currents from the pads on its hands and feet. It can use this magnetic field to levitate and move through the air at high speed. Its max speed is said to be about the same as that of a lightning strike.

How much more fitting can Magnet Rise be?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Delibird's hidden ability has the same function as its normal ability. Why would you give a Pokemon either Vital Spirit or Insomnia?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It annoys me that not enough was done to make Pokémon riding in X and Y quite an important feature other than Mamoswine riding. I've expected a lot from Skiddo, Gogoat and Rhyhorn but instead what we got was we could only just ride those Pokémon and there were no necessities to ride on these Pokémon or there were no minigames based around riding these Pokémon.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Delibird's hidden ability has the same function as its normal ability. Why would you give a Pokemon either Vital Spirit or Insomnia?

It's like Stunfisk having Limber even though it's already an Electric type. I guess it's for when opponents hit it with Soak first or for when it uses Reflect Type or something...

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I always forget that Stunfisk has Limber. GF needs to change that Ability soon. They changed Gengar’s normal Ability so it wouldn’t be something they haven’t done before. Pre Gen 6 Limber would have made sense given it could still be Paralyzed in Gen 5.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I always forget that Stunfisk has Limber. GF needs to change that Ability soon. They changed Gengar’s normal Ability so it wouldn’t be something they haven’t done before. Pre Gen 6 Limber would have made sense given it could still be Paralyzed in Gen 5.
Can Stun Spore paralyze an Electric type Pokemon, or can they Electric types longer be paralyzed now

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And something about paralysis that annoyed me before this generation was that it had a 50/50 chance of your Pokémon fully paralyzed and lowered the Pokémon's Speed by a quarter, which made it especially risky in Trick Room conditions. And in Gen 5 it was the worst because of the existence of Thundurus and back then Electric types weren't immune to paralysis.