• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

Chilling would go against the purpose of this thread, my friend.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The absolute trash that is Magearna and Marshadow's shiny form

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
"Your device is not capable" lol How 'professional'... but I guess it gets a pass cause it's Pokemon. Nintendo **** always does....

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The game doesn't even show up in the Google Play store on my end, so I figure it's not compatible with my phone either.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Having far fetched on the team and getting a sky battle challenge and the flying duck pokemon somehow is not able to fly...

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sceptile Leaf Blade said:
Old episodes on Pokémon TV not always having Dutch audio, certain scenes just have the English audio surrounded by the Dutch version, or even some only have the English audio.

On a related note, it irks me that most of the old episodes of the anime that featured Rougela (Jynx) are unavailable on official streaming sites. Those same episodes were removed from most DVD releases as well, so it's hard to legally watch them unless you own an old VHS copy.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Dropping vague news regarding Pokemon.
For example, dropping a vague announcement that just announces there will be an announcement in 4 weeks. As a result, the whole forum freaks out.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
For example, dropping a vague announcement that just announce there will be an announcement in 4 weeks. As a result, the whole forum freaks out.
Yeah totally sink badly as it should be just wait until 1/29 to announce new Pokemon anime show ?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
For example, dropping a vague announcement that just announces there will be an announcement in 4 weeks. As a result, the whole forum freaks out.
There's news? Oh man! OH MY GOD! WHAT IS IT! WHAT IS THE NEWS TELL ME! TELL ME NOW! IS IT SINNOH REMAKES! IS IT SINNOH REMAKES! IT'S SINNOH REMAKES ISN'T IT !? OH MY GOD! SINNOH REMAKES CONFIRMED!!!!!

Too far?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Agreed, and speaking of Sky Battles, it grinds my gears that they were so poorly implemented in the games, even in Kalos, and that certain Pokemon, such as Xatu and Skarmory, look dumb on their 3D models now because of this battle mode.

The sky battles were very interesting, they were also rather elusive to find them. I think I missed 3 in my X play through that I found in the past few months. Unless you look at the location list, they are very much like a treasure hunt.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I hate micro transactions like the ones in Pokemon Masters. I wish that they'd focus on just creating games that are already complete without the need for us to spend extra money on silly little commodities in said games.

I agree with you. However, the game itself is free and the developers have to make money somehow.

If the games were complete, they wouldn’t be free.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Gen IV and V Wi-Fi being cancelled in Gen VI, and not being able to access the Dream World anymore because of it

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Pluck, Bug Bite and Incinerate in the Mystery Dungeon games. Every single time I get hit with one of these moves I lose one of my Reviver Seeds which is incredibly frustrating when I’m in a long Dungeon or one with a boss at the end.

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Hatching a shiny pokemon way too early while preparing to breed for competitive shiny pokemon. (I got a shiny Bagon in like 5 eggs before I even got the right natures...)