• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

Pokefan_1987

Just another pokemon player.
BTW need someone to verify if this togepi has good stats or not

Lvl 15
Abbility: Hustle
Nature: Rash
HP: 38
ATK: 13
DEF: 29
SP ATK: 23
SP DEF: 22
SPD: 12

Moves: Metronome, Yawn, Dazzling Gleam and Shadow Ball

TyranatarGojira

I'm really annoyed at Pokemon Home erroring out when I search or trade sometimes.
Going into the GTS in HOME, see Regieleki and Glastrier trending on the trading, try putting in their names, see the name autofill, try to look for them, and am informed they don't exist. Guys at least make a different message saying that pokemon is not avaliable for trade via GTS yet or something.

Teravolt

Unova Forever!
Going into the GTS in HOME, see Regieleki and Glastrier trending on the trading, try putting in their names, see the name autofill, try to look for them, and am informed they don't exist. Guys at least make a different message saying that pokemon is not avaliable for trade via GTS yet or something.
I think the trading message might mean they’re being asked for frequently, not that they are available.
I checked and there are some available, but only for Regidrago, Glastrier, Spectrier, and Regieleki.

TyranatarGojira

I think the trading message might mean they’re being asked for frequently, not that they are available.
I checked and there are some available, but only for Regidrago, Glastrier, Spectrier, and Regieleki.
Well I'm getting it to work now. Maybe I was just not checking the box to look for legendaries? Well let's see about some trading.

Also wait and see if they'll ever make the items for the Wolfs or the steed you didn't pick avaliable in SWSD or if I'll have to wait for a game and try to guess what version they'll add them too.

MrJechgo

And male Unfezant have a masquerade mask,
Which is pretty cool ;)
Male Jellicent's big body-mustache actually looks really funny. But somehow the female ones gives me chills.
It can be disturbing ^^;

Still, Pokémon has added significant gender differences over time, but that fact that Drampa doesn't have that is a little weird. In Japanese, its name is Jijilong, with "Jiji" meaning "old man", so even then, it was intended for Drampa to look male, despite having a equal gender ratio.