• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Litten is splendid
Its final evo is not splendid

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Incineroar is a pretty good pokémon and @Ignition agrees with me.

Also, personally, I don't have any issues with bipedal starters. Actually, I prefer them that way, to be honest.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Drowzee having a 4x weakness to Bug types starting with Gen 2 would be bad. Volcarona, Galvantula, Beedrill, Scolipede, Escavalier, Armaldo, Crustle, Heracross, Butterfree, Orbeetle, Centiskorch and Accelgor all say hello.
On the plus side it wouldn't have any other weaknesses until Gen 6

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Incineroar is a pretty good pokémon and @Ignition agrees with me.

Also, personally, I don't have any issues with bipedal starters. Actually, I prefer them that way, to be honest.
Yeah he's a great design. I was a interesting trick...designing a alternative fire/fighting starter by giving it access to underhanded moves as in wrestling style.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
This is a thread to share all of your pet-peeves that involve anything Pokemon.
That Katy Perry is a Pokémon now and I’m not ;)

Seriously though the new cards look fun and I hope they get mass distributed somehow. It would be a pet peeve if they weren’t.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That Katy Perry is a Pokémon now and I’m not ;)

Seriously though the new cards look fun and I hope they get mass distributed somehow. It would be a pet peeve if they weren’t.
Katy Perry is the only one I know out of the three celebrities on these cards. I literally have no idea who the other two are.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Agreed some cards are getting really strong. On the weird marketing side some of the really new card sets are weird. Using 4 cards to display a single pokemon character. That's ridiculous :rolleyes:

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Colress not being in X/Y, ORAS, Sword and Shield. His whole arc revolves around bringing out the power of Pokémon (Mega Evolution, Primal Reversion, Z-Moves and Dynamax/Gigantamax). He could have been the one who brought the Red/Blue Orbs, Mega Stones and Z-Crystals to Galar.

All of the gym leaders, Elite Four members, Champions, team leaders, N, Lusamine, Gladion and Trial Captains from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola not being invited to participate in the Galarian Star Tournament.

janejane6178

All of the gym leaders, Elite Four members, Champions, team leaders, N, Lusamine, Gladion and Trial Captains from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola not being invited to participate in the Galarian Star Tournament.
THIS.
It was the lamest tournament ever. I tried it once and was : "bye"

Luthor

The fact that you can't just rematch most specific trainers in Sword and Shield (excluding the obvious exceptions like Klara/Avery etc.). Like an exhibition match. You have to invite them and hope they get drawn against you and then even if you get that battle you still have to do other battles.

janejane6178

The fact that you can't just rematch most specific trainers in Sword and Shield (excluding the obvious exceptions like Klara/Avery etc.). Like an exhibition match. You have to invite them and hope they get drawn against you and then even if you get that battle you still have to do other battles.
How do u invite them?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I wish there was a game that had all the regions, and you could travel between the regions completing the regional gym challenge/Island Challenge in Alola. The technology exists to build this. It would be a massive game, but it should be doable on the Switch.

PCN24454

That no Gen VI Pokémon got Mega Evolution and the fact that Mega Evolution is so superfluous to the plot in general. It's what really highlights that it was just a sales gimmick. The general lack of Gen VI Pokémon is also really annoying.

That BDSP won't be able to connect with other games and the fact that Dynamax won't be a part of it.

The exploration aspects of the games has been pitiful since Gen VII. It's especially jarring since that region was supposed to be based off of Hawai'i, one of the most terrain diverse regions in the world.

The fact that Trade Pokémon can be found in the wild and Stone Evolutions have full movesets now. We might as well replace the games with Pokémon Battle Revolution by this point.

janejane6178

That no Gen VI Pokémon got Mega Evolution
That BDSP won't be able to connect with other games

The exploration aspects of the games has been pitiful since Gen VII. It's especially jarring since that region was supposed to be based off of Hawai'i, one of the most terrain diverse regions in the world.
So much this.

PCN24454

Wait a darn minute.... Diancie and her Mega Diancie is a technically a Gen VI pokemon right even if she is from a Gen III remake game. How can you forget a mythical like her?
I didn’t realize forget but she didn’t even appear at launch.

Not to mention that she’s a Mythical.

Why do the Kanto starters get Megas, but not the Kalos ones?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The way I see are megas are a gimmick to reignite interest on the old pokémon. They could also be an alternative to bring back interest in the old mons for remake games

PCN24454

The way I see are megas are a gimmick to reignite interest on the old pokémon. They could also be an alternative to bring back interest in the old mons for remake games
But they're old Pokémon. They already have a fanbase. They don't need more focus. Especially Pokémon like Alakazam and Gengar.

By contrast, how many Gen VI Pokémon do you remember having notable roles. I find it really annoying that Lysandre's Ace Pokémon is Mega Gyarados rather than Pyroar.