• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

PCN24454

It has been getting faster, maybe to cut down on development time. I think it was Gen 7 but i liked the evolution where it turns into energy flies into the air and flies crashing down like a explosion/fireworks.

Legends Arceus has a great evolution where it shows more sides of the pokemon building up gradually and sometimes actually intimidating like a like your starters final evolution, evolving into Infernape, Lucario or Garchomp are good examples.
Makes me wonder why they don’t just make another Pokémon Stadium-esque game.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
They did create pokemon battle revolution. But i think they prefer prolonging the online seasons in every current actor instead of creating a whole new game. Those games are more of a testing ground for 3D battles before they could get working on the newest 3D games.

EDIT: Oops I forgot that news equivalent did create pokken tournament but thats not a true stadium game

Last edited:

PCN24454

They did create pokemon battle revolution. But i think they prefer prolonging the online seasons in every current actor instead of creating a whole new game. Those games are more of a testing ground for 3D battles before they could get working on the newest 3D games.

EDIT: Oops I forgot that news equivalent did create pokken tournament but thats not a true stadium game
I meant since Gen IV since I do consider PBR to be a Stadium-esque game.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Heads up. Hacked Pokemon are causing issues in people's games.

Thankfully there's a fix to this issue. But it's not good that crashed are happening in people's games due to people trading off malicious Pokemon. Not cool. And not good for people who may not have Home.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
There is actually a free Home plan, so you can just go with that.

Yea that's good to go with, as long as people have internet access. I'm glad that they left an option open.

Pokefan_1987

There is actually a free Home plan, so you can just go with that.
It's not that free, the basic 1 Box is free, hardly enough if you want a new playthrough and save the rare event exclusives such as Zarude. You need a credit card to pay with for the subscription expansion (They ask for it before you can get the free trial with more boxes.) PokeBank on 3DS does that well.

It's not fun if it's temporary and don't have a card to compatible with Paypal.

Pokemon Sword has several ones i saved up from codes or trades
Zarude (That event was a mess) obtaining both Regieleki and Regidraco in the same game.
Dusk Form Lycanroc Shiny Incineroar...All 7 types of Pikachu with Cap from different seasons
Shiny Luxray Shiny Sylveon Melmetal Zamacenta Dynamax Adventure bosses that were difficult to defeat...including Zygarde
I regret trading the Shiny Zeraora away

Last edited:

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
That's where you just make a new profile on the Switch and do all of your later playthroughs there. And other profiles can still connect to your HOME account.

Anyway, if Giratina is trapped in the Distorion World why can it create portals in and out
Arceus banished Giratina to the Distortion World. Being banished is not the same thing as being forced into exile. For one thing, Giratina can come back to the real world if it wants to.

Autobot N

Arceus banished Giratina to the Distortion World. Being banished is not the same thing as being forced into exile. For one thing, Giratina can come back to the real world if it wants to.
But what's the point of being banished there if you can just leave whenever you want

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
It's not that free, the basic 1 Box is free, hardly enough if you want a new playthrough and save the rare event exclusives such as Zarude. You need a credit card to pay with for the subscription expansion (They ask for it before you can get the free trial with more boxes.) PokeBank on 3DS does that well.

It's not fun if it's temporary and don't have a card to use or Paypal.

Pokemon Sword has several ones i saved up from codes or trades
Dusk Form Lycanroc
Shiny Incineroar
All 7 types of Pikachu with Cap from different seasons
Shiny Luxray
Shiny Sylveon
Melmetal
Zamacenta
Zarude
several Dynamax bosses that were difficult to defeat...including Zygarde and owning both Regieleki and Regidraco in the same game.
Completely missed the point of what I was saying.

I was furthering a conversation about using Home to safely deal with hacks.
I was saying nothing about the small storage space.

Pokefan_1987

That's where you just make a new profile on the Switch and do all of your later playthroughs there. And other profiles can still connect to your HOME account.

Anyway, if Giratina is trapped in the Distorion World why can it create portals in and out
But if i remember correctly, the Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra are locked to my main user and the second user can't play it?

Autobot N

But if i remember correctly, the Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra are locked to my main user and the second user can't play it?
Honestly I'm not sure. I know that with Smash DLC all profiles on the Switch get to use the DLC, but I'm not sure if Pokemon is the same way

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I have several game saves for different users on my Switch. The Expansion Pass can be playable to all users on your Switch. The only game that doesn’t let this happen is Animal Crossing New Horizons but only if you bought the NSO Expansion Pass for one user and didn’t buy the Happy Home Resort DLC and are playing it as part of the NSO Expansion Pass.

Pokefan_1987

Heads up. Hacked Pokemon are causing issues in people's games.

Thankfully there's a fix to this issue. But it's not good that crashed are happening in people's games due to people trading off malicious Pokemon. Not cool. And not good for people who may not have Home.
You can avoid the most common pokemon that appear most often by sharing from Pokemon HOME or using Legends Arceus and SWSH to fill up the Sinnoh Pokedexes. However Nidoking and Nidoqueen have eluded me and a few friendship evolutions. The compatibility updates still left me with a sour taste in my mind=
All of the pokemon missing from/not compatible with SWSH weren't changed to be compatible. I miss having the Gen 5 and 6 starters in modern games on Switch.

TwilightBlade

I was wondering that too because Battle Revolution was real popular back in the Gen 4 days and Nintendo could've made so much money with new versions of the game in the following years especially once Pokemon started becoming very popular again around Gen 6 and 7. :[

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Stadium games would allow people to cut out all the stuff that they consider to be boring or padding and get them straight to what they consider to be fun: competitive battling.
The main series already offers that. A new Stadium game would just be a microtransaction infested, live service mess.