• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
I had to recatch the Pokemon I brought over from Pokemon Go to Lets Go Pikachu. Lets just say I wasted 40 Ultra Balls trying to catch Meltan.......

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Totem Togedemaru being able to almost read the players moves when it should use spiky shield or zing zap and has bounce just to lengthen the fight.
Then when i fought it last time it had a Dedenne as a ally and it Cute Charmed me so much i could barely harm the Totem pokemon.
It ended up losing against me with struggle. Later today i found out in a video (after months that i beat it) that i could have used Salazzle Corrosion ability to use Toxic on Togedemaru.

I both feel stupid and wanting to strangle the developer that gave Togedemaru that Perfect Play AI moveset.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
That the Pokémon anime won't let the female companions battle regularly or have more than 3 Pokémon anymore (thanks BW/XYZ Era for introducing this pattern).

Mistycallsstaryu

1. Double knockouts
2. When there's a battle and it comes down to the last Pokemon on each side and there's a big cloud of smoke or an explosion that makes it initially impossible to work out who died in battle...
3. Ash winning 99.95% of his battles by the skin of his teeth (one Pokemon remaining). Can he not sweep or win by a comfortable margin from time to time?
4. Any Serebii user who disrespects Misty or Lucario...

Pokefan_1987

That the Pokémon anime won't let the female companions battle regularly or have more than 3 Pokémon anymore (thanks BW/XYZ Era for introducing this pattern).
They are focusing on Ash/Protagonist since the show since he is the protagonist. But still the gender imbalance is very odd. Even with how even bare ammount of things Bonnie's Dedenne did anything and was just a pet seems like something they could have dropped.
It just used Nuzzle a few times but that's really it
Serena did get a lot of Kalos Queen episodes. i didn't mind them but they bored me, i'm a male viewer.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
They are focusing on Ash/Protagonist since the show since he is the protagonist. But still the gender imbalance is very odd. Even with how even bare ammount of things Bonnie's Dedenne did anything and was just a pet seems like something they could have dropped.
It is odd especially since May and Dawn were allowed to battle and had at least 5 Pokemon during their run.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I hate this treatment of female companions lately. Heck, SM introduced the trend of them now only having one active team member, whose only existence is to be a walking Pokémon equivalent to Pikachu. I want SV to give us a female companion that both actively battles and has a larger team. We haven’t had a female companion with a full team since Dawn for god sake!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I’d rather have characters with sassy and enthusiastic personalities rather than random children that just smile all day and being one dimensional

Pokefan_1987

I’d rather have characters with sassy and enthusiastic personalities rather than random children that just smile all day and being one dimensional
Yeah....at least those two in the anime aren't as bad as the maxed out friendship rotom-dex in ultra sun. He's been quiet and no longer does the
here's some advice that you didn't ask for.
His anime voice is ear grating at times along with his photo bombing paparazzi personality. Makes me go into a Homer-Choking-Bart rage a lot and wanting punch the voice actor. It makes you appreciate why the games don't use voices.

Trillion

swellow, tropius, xatu, and skarmory's in-game models

swellow's isn't too bad but the other three look ridiculous

Pokefan_1987

Magikarp's Path if solitude is very UNBALANCED

I trained it with candies in sword. It had a lax nature in sword but in Legends It turned into a gentle It has a sp. defense boosting and lowers physical defense. (Self Destruct is a physical move)

Its level 100 and but i hyper trained the physical defense to 178 and it has 151 in legends arceus when transferred and lost again

is this game punishing transferred pokemons ?

Autobot N

I wish Cosmoem evolving into Solgaleo or Lunala was dependent on time and not game version. It was one thing back in SM when they obviously weren't gonna let you have the other box legend (even though you could do it in HGSS) but it doesn't make sense why they can't do it now. They de-exclusived the Lycanroc forms, they can do it to Solgaleo and Lunala too

Pokefan_1987

I wish Cosmoem evolving into Solgaleo or Lunala was dependent on time and not game version. It was one thing back in SM when they obviously weren't gonna let you have the other box legend (even though you could do it in HGSS) but it doesn't make sense why they can't do it now. They de-exclusived the Lycanroc forms, they can do it to Solgaleo and Lunala too
The portal at the lake is also confusing. For example if you have sun, you need to set your game to night time before going through... if i remember correctly.
Then you need to evolve the spare Cosmog all the way to a second solgaleo and find someone with a spare lunala. but i think solgaleo and lunala have un-tradeable version exclusive Z Crystals in USUM

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
You know what grinds my gears? People who talk sh*t about Jynx.

It's been 25 years. At some point, they gotta stop being narrow-minded and actually look into her origin. She gets hate for no real reason, and it irritates my soul.

Pokefan_1987

You know what grinds my gears? People who talk sh*t about Jynx.

It's been 25 years. At some point, they gotta stop being narrow-minded and actually look into her origin. She gets hate for no real reason, and it irritates my soul.
Im another hater. She's right near the top of all pokemon with her creepy lipsticks (female wobuffett and Jellicent too) Whitney's Miltank and Rotom-Dex are at the top.