• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
This is a thread to share all of your pet-peeves that involve anything Pokemon.

If I had to list just one I'd say that it would be this: Trading a legit Pokemon on the GTS for one that seems too good to be true, only to find out that it was too good to be true, and that it was hacked/cloned. Since I very recently started using Pokecheck, I can weed out pretty much any hacks in any way shape or form, and it bugs me. :p

But what annoys the hell out of me is that I have to trade these off to another poor soul who has no idea that what they're getting is an illegitimate Pokemon. D:

What about you guys?

randomspot555

But what annoys the hell out of me is that I have to trade these off to another poor soul who has no idea that what they're getting is an illegitimate Pokemon. D:

How about just not being a deceptive jerk and releasing the Pokemon, rather than trading them?

Mew The Gato

If I had to list just one I'd say that it would be this: Trading a legit Pokemon on the GTS for one that seems too good to be true, only to find out that it was too good to be true, and that it was hacked/cloned. Since I very recently started using Pokecheck, I can weed out pretty much any hacks in any way shape or form, and it bugs me. :p

What about you guys?

Reading this grinds my gears! How can you trade illegitimate Pokemon to others? Do you not have a conscience? :mad:

Volcer

Shur'tugal
This is a thread to share all of your pet-peeves that involve anything Pokemon.

What about you guys?

Why not release the Pokemon instead of trading it another unfortunate person?

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
You know what really grinds my gears? When you're about to defeat a Gym leader's strongest Pokemon, and the Gym leader uses a Hyper Potion/Full Restore, even when one uses quick attack or extremespeed. Just think how that scenario would look in the Anime.

Mew The Gato

You know what really grinds my gears? When you're about to defeat a Gym leader's strongest Pokemon, and the Gym leader uses a Hyper Potion/Full Restore, even when one uses quick attack or extremespeed. Just think how that scenario would look in the Anime.

Ironic. It would look ironic.

How about a very strong Klinklang uses Shift Gear, increasing its Attack to 150% and doubling its Speed? That grinds my gears... literally... as the Knlinklang will usually use Gear Grind afterwards.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Something that really grinds my gears, is when your opponent score many critical hits in a row, and you barely score one...

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~

shadorai

wandering trainer
gear grind.

SimH8

Confusion, has always irritated me. And the fact that many moves that aren't particularly powerful can miss eg. Rock Slide, Metal Claw, Steel Wing, Fly and Take Down.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
moves that hit 2-5 times have a 1/8 chance of hitting 5 times.

The enemy hits 5 times all day long.

Kamran11

Cant stand this , happening to me right now facing the elite four