• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
...or you can just click the button called, "Run".

... or it can just prevent you from running.:p

Then again, stuff like Zubat are a lot more overrated as annoying. Pelipper is definitely a lot more annoying than Zubat though.

jbthedelirious

the fact that whenever I use a sleep inflicting move, it either misses or the opponent wakes up on the next turn, but if my Pokemon is subjected to a sleep move, not only does it hit, but my Pokemon is out for the entire duration. And even if I switch out, that Pokemon seems to befall the same fate.

Mew The Gato

the fact that whenever I use a sleep inflicting move, it either misses or the opponent wakes up on the next turn, but if my Pokemon is subjected to a sleep move, not only does it hit, but my Pokemon is out for the entire duration. And even if I switch out, that Pokemon seems to befall the same fate.

Actually, in Generation V, if your Pokemon switches out, the Sleep Counter is reset.

Dark Dranzer

It bugs me whenever I need to do mass trades (namely for Pokedex completion) on Black/White, Black2/White2 I need to mash the A button or tap the stylus for ages before I can trade the Pokemon. I'm glad X and Y made the trading an easier experience.

Mew The Gato

It bugs me whenever I need to do mass trades (namely for Pokedex completion) on Black/White, Black2/White2 I need to mash the A button or tap the stylus for ages before I can trade the Pokemon. I'm glad X and Y made the trading an easier experience.

Then, why not arrange trades if you are on this Forum?

Sohryu

Be a Man!
A question for you guys and gals...
Emolga x Zubat
Which one is more annoying? By god, I hate Emolga! Double Team and Paralyzis is simply mean! Though, Zubat's confusion and Leech Life did annoy me on G/S/C. I hate those things. Tentacruel is cruel on R/B/Y xD

SKyLineR32

Master Weasel
A question for you guys and gals...
Emolga x Zubat
Which one is more annoying? By god, I hate Emolga! Double Team and Paralyzis is simply mean! Though, Zubat's confusion and Leech Life did annoy me on G/S/C. I hate those things. Tentacruel is cruel on R/B/Y xD

I'd rather put up with Zubat. Emolga's typing was so annoying for me to deal with in BW1.

Mew The Gato

Zubat. In the areas where it is, it is quite common. You need to bother about going into rustling grass and still be a little lucky to encounter an Emolga.

classic myth

Gen One Veteran
Always having a fly/stength/rock smash and possibly a surf slave...

classic myth

Gen One Veteran
What is a Emolga?

Zubat at least turns into Crobat... and Crobat and even Golbat have some use...

After you beat Drasna there is a second text box even though she only has 2 lines of dialogue and I'm just thinking to myself "Why is this here?"

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Zubat. In the areas where it is, it is quite common. You need to bother about going into rustling grass and still be a little lucky to encounter an Emolga.

Indeed, Emolga is way rare than Zubat. But he was just so common for me when I was raising my pokemons. I thought everyone here had problems with Emolga!

classic myth said:
Always having a fly/stength/rock smash and possibly a surf slave...

You are a R/B/Y fan, right? Hey, we do not use this thing as much we had to use in the latest gens. It is not that annoying as it was before. I understand your reasons, though!

Sohryu

Be a Man!
You can just swap Pokemon, you know. As in-game is not hard at all, you can put them on some of your regular Pokemon, too.

Exactly. Also, in the 5th, specifically in B2/W2, you use only Surf for the main story, and everyone has a Water-Type pokemon on their team, not to mention a lot of Water pokemons benefits from Surf.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Exactly. Also, in the 5th, specifically in B2/W2, you use only Surf for the main story, and everyone has a Water-Type pokemon on their team, not to mention a lot of Water pokemons benefits from Surf.

Well, you need Strength in Seaside Cave to continue, and Cut in BW to get through the Dreamyard, so you actually need 2 HMs in B2W2 and 1 in BW, but, yeah, like the above two said, Surf isn't a problem at all since almost everything can learn it anyway, and everybody likely has a Party Me,ber who can learn.

Kamran11

When a gym leader, elite four, or some trainers abuse the hyper potions or full restores -_-