• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

Battle Maison.My 100% accurate thunderbolt misses six times in a row wtf

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
That's gotta suck

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
BrightPowder may have been a factor.

Frankly I think items, abilities and move that raise accuracy shouldn't even exist. Because the evasion stat is purely based on luck.

Also, how the heck does lowering an opponent's evasion work? I don't understand that can someone explain it to me?

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Frankly I think items, abilities and move that raise accuracy shouldn't even exist. Because the evasion stat is purely based on luck.

Also, how the heck does lowering an opponent's evasion work? I don't understand that can someone explain it to me?

How I looked at it is when you lower someones evasion, it just makes the low accuracy more seem like it has a high accuracy.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
When your about to win your battle then someone pulls a bunch of lucky crits that all of a sudden changes the match around in their favor because of luck.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Is anyone else bothered by Mega Gyarados? Gyarados already is awesome enough, then they had to make him a mega that (in my opinion) looks completely and utterly ridiculous.

Rio!

Composer
Is anyone else bothered by Mega Gyarados? Gyarados already is awesome enough, then they had to make him a mega that (in my opinion) looks completely and utterly ridiculous.

I'm not. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that he got part Dark Type. :B

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Wow. He did? I could've killed him with my Floette if he didn't have Earthquake.

But how does this make since:
Carp->Dragon->Shrimp

It's not a shrimp; it still has basis in the Chinese dragon thing that Gyarados has going.

I would have loved Megados if it were part Dragon, but as it stands I still like using it. That typing issue is all I don't like about it.

Bright Powder just imagine the opponent has a blinding glare over their body.It would make it hard to actually aim at them if the light keeps hurting your eyes.Thats why Flash also reduces accuracy.

Double Team is illusionary copies of the opponent mimicing its movements to confuse you into attacking a fake hence you miss most of the time.

Rio!

Composer
Wow. He did? I could've killed him with my Floette if he didn't have Earthquake.

But how does this make since:
Carp->Dragon->Shrimp

My friend mentioned something about it, but I just don't see the semblance. I still see more Dragon/Leviathan than anything, lol.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Looks like a shrimp to me

Rio!

Composer

Rio!

Composer
Know what grinds my gears... Not being able to ride my bike in a shop! Dammit Oak, let me rebel without a cause!

That would be pretty funny though. Especially when you consider the fact that you can march right up into people's homes and dig through their trash, or look through their book shelves.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
something minor that really grinds my gears is having to pick wonder trade every single time I'm trying to wonder trade box loads of pokemon lol why can't it just ask "would you like to trade again?"