• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that grind your gears!

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
What do you find offensive from him? Sorry, just curious. I enjoy his videos.
He lets his fiancé roll all over him. And he enables her worst tendencies.

My main problem is with Jubilee hurting the very causes that she claims to be for by acting like a right-wing pundit's stereotype of a feminist to the letter.

Some of us don't forget the period of time when Jubilee was on Twitter.

KingCorphish, FeintAttacks, MangaKamen, the slideshow commentary community...the list goes on of of feuds those two have cooked up and started **** with over dead/disproven drama, rejecting critique based on cheesy stereotypes, inability to take criticism, sending attack goons, and Mike letting Jubilee walk all over him, then hiding behind him on social media after delelting her own after being rightfully called out for doing terrible **** on grounds of patently obvious(from some of her more infamous tweets) misandry.. Some feminist.

Monox D. I-Fly

My main problem is with Jubilee hurting the very causes that she claims to be for by acting like a right-wing pundit's stereotype of a feminist to the letter.

KingCorphish, FeintAttacks, MangaKamen, the slideshow commentary community...the list goes on of of feuds those two have cooked up and started **** with over dead/disproven drama, rejecting critique based on cheesy stereotypes, inability to take criticism, sending attack goons, and Mike letting Jubilee walk all over him, then hiding behind him on social media after delelting her own after being rightfully called out for doing terrible **** on grounds of patently obvious(from some of her more infamous tweets) misandry.. Some feminist.

Aw. Wish God save him from this toxic relationship.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not PokéTubers per se, just their occasional intellectual dishonesty, lying and clickbait.

From DistantKingdom, Pimpnite, various sex offenders, MandJTVids and Verlisify, to DuncanCantDie, HoodlumCallum and Galactic Elliot...

They all have done something stupid at some point.

I follow Pimpnite and he seems quite nice and down to Earth. He is the only pokétuber I follow to be honest.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

I did not know about Jubilee being like that. Ironically I’m watching one of his videos right now.

Luthor

Greninja's tounge scarf is really distinct from its evolution and yet none of Greninja's pokedex entries mention it at all and instead most of its Pokedex entries basically just say it is fast and can use water shuriken. Its a bit annoying that they didn't vary it all.

Orphalesion

I only get annoyed at Poketubers when people do crap like just posting a link to their videos in a thread and say something like "discuss!" or when people say "do you think what [insert Poketuber] said will come true?" without elaborating what said Poketuber said. I don't like being pressured into watching videos just to continue a conversation in a thread.
Otherwise I'd be indifferent to most of them, I watch a couple videos on occassion if they have topics that interest me.

So I guess I'm more annoyed at a certain subset of Poketuber fan than at Poketubers in general.

MrJechgo

Greninja's tounge scarf is really distinct from its evolution and yet none of Greninja's pokedex entries mention it at all and instead most of its Pokedex entries basically just say it is fast and can use water shuriken. Its a bit annoying that they didn't vary it all.
Well, what is there to say about it? I mean, frogs and toads are known for having long stretchy tongues to snatch preys... and they decided to turn the tongue into a scarf. I think the only time when you see Grennja's tongue to good use is in the anime, in which Ash and his Frogadier meet someone with a Greninja, and during a mountain hike, both trainers slip and fall, and Frogadier and Greninja catch them with their tongues, Greninja's beign fully unwrapped and extended :p

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Right now, it really annoys me that one hour of incense didn't give me Chespin. The only relevant spawn I got was like 2 or 3 Fennekin. Everything else was sometimes Bunnelby/Litten and most of the time, trash I have already. Really, how can they tell they incentive "stay home" when the spawns one get in his/her region are so mediocre?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Not PokéTubers per se, just their occasional intellectual dishonesty, lying and clickbait.

From DistantKingdom, Pimpnite, various sex offenders, MandJTVids and Verlisify, to DuncanCantDie, HoodlumCallum and Galactic Elliot...

They all have done something stupid at some point.

Though the former group has a worse habit of it than the latter ones.
Don't really know anything incredibly wrong with the two I highlighted.

DuncanCantDie can get into petty arguments, but he's fairly level headed.
HoodlumCallum is relatively inoffensive.

There was also the DCD video I shared simply for education purposes of how the Galar region may NOT be an upside-down UK.

The thing about those youtubers in particular is that they create content I usually don't care for, but they seem to be okay individuals.

On a prior list, TWIP is incredibly asinine, but he isn't nearly as offensive as DistantKingdom.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Don't really know anything incredibly wrong with the two I highlighted.

DuncanCantDie can get into petty arguments, but he's fairly level headed.
HoodlumCallum is relatively inoffensive.

There was also the DCD video I shared simply for education purposes of how the Galar region may NOT be an upside-down UK.

The thing about those youtubers in particular is that they create content I usually don't care for, but they seem to be okay individuals.

On a prior list, TWIP is incredibly asinine, but he isn't nearly as offensive as DistantKingdom.
" Though the former group has a worse habit of it than the latter ones."

Skimming is bad.

My only problem with Duncan, Callum and their groups is letting Ray get away with the very thing that they said Verlis doing in VGC was bad.

Luthor

Well, what is there to say about it? I mean, frogs and toads are known for having long stretchy tongues to snatch preys... and they decided to turn the tongue into a scarf. I think the only time when you see Grennja's tongue to good use is in the anime, in which Ash and his Frogadier meet someone with a Greninja, and during a mountain hike, both trainers slip and fall, and Frogadier and Greninja catch them with their tongues, Greninja's beign fully unwrapped and extended :p

Well you could explain how and why in its final evolution it suddenly chooses to do this.

Something like "It uses its tongue like a scarf so it can taste the air using its frubbles . This enables it to react quickly."

Or "It's tongue hangs out of its mouth as an emergency weapon it can deploy when it needs extra range."

or something like that.

MrJechgo

Well you could explain how and why in its final evolution it suddenly chooses to do this.

Something like "It uses its tongue like a scarf so it can taste the air using its frubbles . This enables it to react quickly."

Or "It's tongue hangs out of its mouth as an emergency weapon it can deploy when it needs extra range."

or something like that.
By the looks of it, Greninja's tongue is only just for show than an actual tool. It only gets Lick as a tongue-related attack, while a Pokémon like Lickilicky gets Power Whip.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
On the topic of Poketubers, it is fine to be fans of them or any Youtuber in general (unless they are confirmed PoS's then ditch them if you know what is good for you lol) but don't treat them as gods that can't do no wrong.

Just don't!

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I used to like a few Poketubers, but they seem to put on a certain personality just for the views. But honestly, I can't blame them for it, as it does work for them and in the end, it's just their job now, trying to make money.

I only really follow Pokemon Challenges, because all I really want to see is someone doing challenges or runs that I know I can't complete and he seems, for now, just normal and not too clickbaity.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
On the topic of Poketubers, it is fine to be fans of them or any Youtuber in general (unless they are confirmed PoS's then ditch them if you know what is good for you lol) but don't treat them as gods that can't do no wrong.

Just don't!

PoS as in Point of Sale?

Luthor

Zygarde not having access to Extreme speed in gen 8. I levelled up my Zygarde as it doesn't get moves from the cube (as it did once get it at level 88 s I assumed it was by level up again) and then realised it couldn't learn the move anymore unless I trade one in from a previous gen.

Nodqfan

On the subject, of Poketubers Sword and Shield/The National Dex Cut really brought out the worst in some of them and seemingly endless and annoying content where they continue to complain about the game a year later and because it'll bring them views.

I still get recommend those types of videos along with the "I Quit Pokemon for X Reason" and it really annoys me.