• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things That Make You Happy!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
How it was easier to obtain Feebas/Milotic in Gen 5 thanks to the Prism Scale and easier encounter mechanics.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I'm happy for several things Pokemon:

*the fact I just pre-ordered a New 3DS XL so I can get back to playing my games (I gave away my 3DS XL to a kid who wanted one)
* I just ordered Pokken Tournament
*the re-opening of the Pokemon-Center site and seeing all their cool and cute merchandise
* Pokemon 20th Anniversary!

Sprinter1988

The other day I went on battle spot Triple battle with my in-game team for Alpha Sapphire (by in-game team, I literally mean the six that I obtained during the story mode, so there was absolutely no breeding or anything. (Not even on the Swampert I got in a trade - that thing has a terrible nature)

Anyway, I get matched up against someone who uses a team of shiny pokemon that were all legendary except his Mega Charizard X (the legendaries being Rayquaza, Kyogre, Giratina, Dialga and Zekrom)

My team was Mega Sceptile, Manectric, Mightyena, Swampert, Latias and Armaldo.

I knew this guy didn't actually know what he was doing when he sent out his Charizard X alongside Kyorge. This was confirmed when that Charizard X then used Flamethrower.

Obviously he was used to his legendaries winning the battle for him.

I destroyed five of his pokemon, then he rage quit before I could put an end to Dialga.

As I'm not the biggest fan of using legendary pokemon anyway, with a few exceptions (Latias being an obvious one) I took great pleasure in destroying that particular team, especially as it was with pokemon that were not bred for competitive battling.

jskylinegtr

Sabine Cerrado and Angela Ken Rojas fan.
Me getting challenged by Actress Denise Laurel, beating her Gardevoir with my Lucario

Jake English

Fairy Type Lover~
My shiny Zigzagoon! :0 It was the first shiny I really worked for and it took 250 chains in OR to get it. I felt really proud when I got it. owo

Nintendo543

I have a list for a lot of threads, so here is the list for this thread:

1. When my Pokemon doesn't hit themselves when Confused.
2. When my Pokemon OHKO's another Pokemon.
3. When my Pokemon's move does it's secondary effect (Burn, etc).
4. When I defeat a Gym Leader.
5. When I defeat a Champion.
6. When I beat my Rival. Even better when he talks crap first.
7. When an NPC gives me an item.
8. When I find an item with the Dowsing Machine.
9. When I find a Shiny Pokemon.
10. When my Pokemon Evolves.

Me being Happiny is by pure Chansey, normally culminating in some moment of pure Blissey.

But seriously, being apart of this community. Great to talk to other Pokémon fans!

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
The existence of the electric rodents, one of which, Pikachu is my favorite overall Pokemon. Pichu is my favorite G2 and baby Pokemon. Dedenne is my favorite G6 Pokemon. The electric rodents are just so cute.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Hm...i am a pessimist.

So, seeing opponent pokemon die makes me happy.

Also, chikorita. And gen 2 in general.
And new pokemon games.

Gruekiller

Johto Baby
The Johto region and the Gen 2 games in general are a huge favorite of mine. Thinking of the music, the places, and the Pokemon from the second generation never fails to put a smile on my face. :D