• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things That Make You Happy!

I love the feeling when you and a friend play the game and discover things together! It's really cool.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
When I get all Vivillon patterns, which really makes me happy, especially Poké Ball and Fancy.

Rosa

Dunno if it counts, but waiting at midnight for the new pokemon game and meeting new people that love what you do too.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Getting that especially rare critical capture on a legendary and it's a catch.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Mega Charizard X. Glorious fanservice, and a-lot of fun to play with in-game. Its always had a wider Physical movepool than Special, and I like taking advantage of that. Especially with Dragon Dance or Hone Claws.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Thank you all for helping this thread become successful, now that's something that truly makes me happy, and I mean it.

I really didn't expect this thread to get this successful but it did, so thank you all. I'm glad I did something right in this community for once.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I miss the Battle Frontier. I used love it so much.

Even though was never able to make it to the Brains (my younger brother was much better at it than I was), the thrill of it all was so much fun.

MSX

Master of Cheese
I love just finding stuff about the lore hidden in the game and when people tell me what pokemon are based on from mythology

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I miss the Battle Frontier. I used love it so much.

I loved the Battle Factory in the Battle Frontier because of the randomness of the Pokémon you receive and I loved the luck-based challenges it provided.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
I loved the Battle Factory in the Battle Frontier because of the randomness of the Pokémon you receive and I loved the luck-based challenges it provided.

I wish ORAS had battle frontier instead of the boring Battle Maison, everything in the Battle Frontier was great, especially the Battle Factory.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
When I got a Garchomp on Wonder Trade. I was overexcited for this.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
When I got a Garchomp on Wonder Trade. I was overexcited for this.

I got the Desser City shiny Arceus on Wonder trade and traded it again instantly. I got a wurmple.

Tricksie

Splendid Collector
What makes me really happy in game is:
>When I hatch a shiny, flawless Pokemon. Or a Pokemon with the perfect ivs I need for a certain hidden power.
>Getting something rare like a Pokemon with a hidden ability I didn't have.
>Winning contests. I like getting my favorite Pokemon all the ribbons I can.
>Grass types in general, they're all so cute. And I love my plant life.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
That as of ORAS, Deoxys lost its Mythical status and I enjoyed it that you can catch it in-game.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
1 Catching Legendaries first try with a Pokeball :D
2 Breeding a female pokemon (lol)
3 Using Ambipom
4 Receiving a second starter (pokemon x and oras for example)
5 When my Pokemon halt a KO because they love me so much. >:D

The only drawback on the friggin Pokemon amie is when you're trying to catch a Pokemon and your damn Pokemon kills it because it loves you so much -___-