• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things That Make You Happy!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Ah, I really enjoyed those places. Nice music and a way to level up. I was happy for the shiny Gible/Dratini in the end too.

That's why my Serperior levelled up like in 10 minutes from 95 to 100, because of the Chanseys and Blisseys.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
That's why my Serperior levelled up like in 10 minutes from 95 to 100, because of the Chanseys and Blisseys.

Reminds me of this Super Secret Base I once found. It was a double battle with all Lv. 100 Blissey's that only knew Healing Wish. It was awesome!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yeah, gotta love them Chanseys/Blisseys/Audinos :p

Reminds me of this Super Secret Base I once found. It was a double battle with all Lv. 100 Blissey's that only knew Healing Wish. It was awesome!

Yeah, Pokémon that give out a lot of EXP makes me and a lot of people happy. It saves a lot of time for grinding.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The announcement of new Zygarde forms made me happy. Perfect Zygarde in particular looks cool and powerful and I admire its appearance. 10% Zygarde was fairly rough and tough and Zygarde Core was cute.

Ichneumon

The fact that today I had one of my Pokémon (Mawile) reach level 100, which is the first time ever for me. That made me happy.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
The announcement of new Zygarde forms made me happy. Perfect Zygarde in particular looks cool and powerful and I admire its appearance. 10% Zygarde was fairly rough and tough and Zygarde Core was cute.

You know what would'v made me even happier along with seeing the forms? The third version announcement XD but basically everyone's expecting it soon anyway.

Perfect form is godly

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The announcement of RBY for Virtual Console made me happy. This means that I can revisit the original Pokémon games.

SpoinkyPearl

The announcement of RBY for Virtual Console made me happy. This means that I can revisit the original Pokémon games.

This made me very happy and excited, too! I've never played the original games since I started playing with 3rd generation, so now I can experience the original games for the first time :D Too bad we have to wait about 3 months for those to arrive, but it isn't really a long time. Now I'm just hoping that they'll release G/S/C for Virtual Console some day as well.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Now I'm just hoping that they'll release G/S/C for Virtual Console some day as well.

And I'm hoping that they'll release RSE for VC, possibly around 2022. Potentially the first GBA games to make it into VC, they're my old favourites and bring back the trumpets.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Capturing Deoxys in ORAS was definitely satisfying. The reveal of Zygarde's forms was nice too. Also knowing that Ash is having a Greninja and Noivern is quite good.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Increased base Shiny encounter rates in Gen 6 (1/4096) compared to the previous 1/8192 base Shiny encounter rate. Which makes me happy because I have double the chance of encountering a Shiny in Gen 6.

Trainer Kenzie

There are a looot of things that make me happy about the series! Being able to grow up and see my younger siblings get into the franchise, so that we have something to bond over; the rush of nostalgia as I start to play an old Pokemon game; the beauty of some of the music in the series; getting a shiny in Gen 6; the mere existence of the Mystery Dungeon series...I honestly can't name everything about Pokemon that makes me happy. There's just too many things to list. :p

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Poké Balls not missing anymore in Gen 2 games. I enjoyed the Gen 2 to present capture mechanics over the originals mainly due to a really big chance of Poké Balls missing on Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo in RBY.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Hoopa finally becoming available makes me very happy! I'm in love with the Hoopa Unbound design, and it's moves are just...

* gushes

You know how happy I am? I might just go get a Happy Meal to celebrate getting a second Hoopa. Because, I accidently forgot that it was available in XY as well when I drove away from McDonalds Thursday morning.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Wild Pokémon other than roaming Pokémon not fleeing battle from Gen 3 onwards. So that we didn't have to face the pain of fleeing Pokémon in later games (though fleeing Pokémon was only in Gen 2).

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Wild Pokémon other than roaming Pokémon not fleeing battle from Gen 3 onwards. So that we didn't have to face the pain of fleeing Pokémon in later games (though fleeing Pokémon was only in Gen 2).

I love a lot of the 2nd Gen mechanics, but this was one of those moments where I questioned GF's reasoning. There isn't enough facepalms in the universe for when a Tangela runs away from you. Along with tripping in Brawl, a vicious mistep for the franchise. Very glad they got rid of fleeing Pokés.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I love a lot of the 2nd Gen mechanics, but this was one of those moments where I questioned GF's reasoning. There isn't enough facepalms in the universe for when a Tangela runs away from you. Along with tripping in Brawl, a vicious mistep for the franchise. Very glad they got rid of fleeing Pokés.

I kind of liked how GF stabilized battle mechanics in Gen 2, making the then OP Psychic type less OP and changed when a critical hit is determined. It wasn't as broken as I feel in the Gen 1 games.