• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that scare you

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Bridges, it might have to do with I cant swim but I HATE bridges...

i can swim but they still scare me. im also afraid of tornadoes and lightning. i watch too many movies.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I'm afraid of things I can't hear. I have really good hearing so when I can't hear something coming but I can see it, it really trips me out and makes me panic a little bit. D:

Radlin

He Returns.
I don't really get scared about anything anymore, but there's still a few things that do. It's just the way it is. I'm pretty sure you can't change your fate.

How people can easily get influenced by the media
That I tell one lie, and end up having to make up many more lies that I can't keep track of them.
Somehow, deciding it's a good idea to modify my body, then regret it
Choosing between the soup or the salad
About how a test I just recently took said something about a BOX of oatmeal, and the question is to find the area of a CYLINDER
How my science/social studies teacher says things like "I feel evil" in a mocking tone, or has that evil laugh

mistycerulean

I have a horrible fear of people breaking into my house. I get about 3-4 hours of sleep most nights because I'm up worrying all night.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Cats, I despise cats. I think they're the spawn of Satan.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Its not hate, its what ur afraid of
Being mauled... Too many dreams of that wolf mauling me

Shinx_

Tight spaces, that being said I can't use the bathroom at school. :(
Also needles/shots and thunder/lightning. Yes I'm afraid of thunder and lightning because when I was 6 or 7 a huge lightning bolt struck a tree in our backyard an my parents were 20 feet away from it. It scared the heck out of me cause I thought my parents were gonna die. >_<

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Some foods i have a Phobia about

reason?
i have a phobia of things that fly, but arent suposed to. a rock has hit my face/head a few too many times.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Insects, spiders, heights, and being surrounded by water, like in a boat, I'm okay on land or swimming.
My fears aren't as bad as they are for some people, though they it isn't great, either.

Gelatino95

Not a tool

If that's the case then Satan did a terrible job. My cat has never done anything purposefully malicious purely because she hasn't the brain capacity to plot against anybody.

MitsukiBW

Trainer
Aphenphosmphobia - Fear of being touched.
Just a little bit. I'm also a bit of a germaphobe.

They obviously go hand-in-hand.