1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Things that upset you (in general)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by M.E.R.255, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Smokin' weedle

Smokin' weedle Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. That's why I really like the show 'the good doctor'. It really shows how autism isn't 'you're stupid', but more 'really good at one thing, average at the rest.

Something I personally really hate is people who always leave thier pens open, even when not using them. It's probably stupid but i can get real mad about that.

2. LadyTriox

LadyTriox Such KIND eyes, she has....:DDD kawaii~

I really dislike losing friends. When i've lost friends and didn't know WHY in past years, it really, really deeply bothered me. An example being Katie, who's on this forum by I don't know what name now, but one day she just never talked to me again and I never knew why. It made me feel depressed. People shouldn't bully others like that :(

3. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight Race to the finish!

Sounds more like just falling out of touch with each other rather than active "bullying".

As others have stated, animal cruelty absolutely. Also the people who see a video of an animal and believe the animal is being abused without knowing the situation or anything. One recently was a dog eating snow and some people were screaming in the comments that the dog was starving for food and was eating snow out of desperation when in reality the dog just really loved snow. He would jump up to eat snowballs, was in the playbow position, and looked happy as a clam. Reminds me of my dog that loves playing with and eating snow.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. LadyTriox

LadyTriox Such KIND eyes, she has....:DDD kawaii~

People who start drama also annoy me. I'm glad i'm learning not to let them get to me as much now. Afterall, if i really dislike drama, I shouldn't be dramatic myself.

5. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

Ads from a certain insurance company make me furious because of how insulting the ads are to the viewer’s intelligence and that same company keeps trying to shove their company down my throat and I hate it! I also greatly despise Spongebob. Something about that face triggers my inner Hulk and I want to smash anything I find with that face on it into oblivion. I also hate that stupid Duck Hunt Dog. I seriously wish that ugly thing wasn’t included in Smash. I refuse to use its stage and if it comes up as a challenger, I refuse to fight it and turn off my 3DS no matter how well I was doing. I almost broke my tv as a kid because of that thing.

6. Wolfaotic

Wolfaotic Die Eier von Satan

Whenever my family visits. One aunt in particular has three little kids who I hate with a passion. Being hypersensetive to noise, I always get overwhelmed because they won't shut the hell up. She always hits and yells at her children and that makes me super uncomfortable.
    She always invades my personal space, and asks about my personal life. She's extremely phobic towards anyone who isn't cisgender and straight, so it's super awkward when I'm around her (I'm nb/genderfluid and bisexual).

7. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

Another thing that upsets me is when people talk down on Pichu in the context of SSB. It may have its quirks but it has quite the following.

And in general people having problems with mice upsets me. I think they are misunderstood, precious creatures. Some of my favorite fictional characters are mice.

LadyTriox likes this.
  8. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Unfortunately using shampoo and other hair chemicals has always bugged me. The smell irritates me, and it's easy to get in my eyes

9. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The only Dragon/Fairy Pokémon

I really despise the smell of cigarette smoke. It irritates my nose so bad and even worser is the smell of the breath of a smoker. It really makes me feel nauseous.

10. Captain Jigglypuff

More things that upset me:

Whenever I don’t agree with another person’s beliefs or way of life and they try to shove it down my throat and basically tell me I’m a bad person for not living life the way they do. I will not stand there and let them get away with doing this. I’m going to tell them off because it’s not their place to tell me how to live my own life if I am doing nothing morally or legally wrong.

Self martyr caretakers make me upset because they always make it seem like they are the victims just to get others to pity them. Moms of autistics who hurt their own child out of frustration and how the media makes the mom out to be the victim are the worst of it. There was one mom who brutally killed her autistic son and then killed the cat for no real reason at all other than she “didn’t want the cat to go to a shelter” before trying to kill herself. She survived and the media of course demonized her son and autism by claiming she was a victim. I’m never going to buy such stories. If you are having such a hard time taking care of you autistic child (which is supposed to be your job anyway) then you should get help taking care of the kid by utilizing a social worker program.

Parents who don’t vaccinate their kids because they claim vaccines cause autism really irritate me because they are putting other kids in deadly situations. I believe they should be arrested for child endangerment not to protect their kids but to protect other children. And I refuse to pity parents whose kids died of a preventable disease because they refused to vaccinate their kids. You didn’t protect your kids and now they are dead because of your selfish belief that autism was bad. Those types of people don’t deserve to have any more kids because they failed as parents in all categories.

11. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

People who tail gate, people who drive too slow and then speed up when you try to pass them. Microsoft Windows Updates -- always showing up when I don't want them to.

12. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Rising Star

The first two are seriously some of my biggest pet peeves when driving but I hate people who tailgate more . Do you really think I’m going to speed up becuase you’re tailgating me? No, you’re gonna want to make me go slower and piss you off.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  13. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

Snow and cold weather when winter is supposed to be over.

14. Captain Jigglypuff

Agreed. I say we kill all the stupid ugly groundhogs in retaliation for being wrong!

15. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Having two tests with one test on one day and the other being on the day after the first one. Like how do people balance out all this? I can prepare in advance sure but I can only seem to focus on one thing at a time. ._.

And tbh cold weather in April doesn't bother me. At least nighttime isn't at 5:00 P.M. anymore which is probably worse.