1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Things that upset you (in general)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by M.E.R.255, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ *Sailor Mars*

I hate whenever I get headaches; they're really painful and make me feel nauseous occasionally.
    I also don't like to do any house work or anything after working an 8 hour shift at my job.

LadyTriox likes this.
  2. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Strange yet lovable corni fangirl~:3

Ugh, headaches are something I really dislike, too! I always get them on rainy days! D:

3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

I hate how people claim that registered voters who don’t vote in primary elections are throw their votes away and not doing their job. I have a good reason for not voting in those elections. I’m an unaffiliated voter and cannot vote in primaries in Pennsylvania. I want to stay unaffiliated because I don’t want to have some political party label attached to me. I don’t want to feel like I must vote for a certain candidate. I’d rather vote for who I believe will do a better job. I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions and opinions. I consider myself a true independent voter and I prefer it that way. The reason I didn’t vote isn’t because I don’t care. It’s because I can’t due to laws in Pennsylvania that say that unaffiliated voters cannot vote in primaries.