• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that upset you (in general)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I hate how people claim that registered voters who don’t vote in primary elections are throw their votes away and not doing their job. I have a good reason for not voting in those elections. I’m an unaffiliated voter and cannot vote in primaries in Pennsylvania. I want to stay unaffiliated because I don’t want to have some political party label attached to me. I don’t want to feel like I must vote for a certain candidate. I’d rather vote for who I believe will do a better job. I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions and opinions. I consider myself a true independent voter and I prefer it that way. The reason I didn’t vote isn’t because I don’t care. It’s because I can’t due to laws in Pennsylvania that say that unaffiliated voters cannot vote in primaries.

Rin-chan

Lots of stuff have already been said by others like the cruelty and hate stuff.

I guess for me it is stuff like being in pain almost all day but unable to take stuff for it or else be taking it non-stop getting addicted so have to get used to it only taking something when totally bad add onto the fact I feel bad how my mum also has to look after me so much making me feel bad being unable to do much for myself.

Will also say those that say single mums are bad for some reason I mean you have no idea what caused those circumstances for them to split I mean would you rather their kid be with an abusive parent or what if the father died for some reason especially police, firefighter or army and why should the mum have to find somebody else?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It annoys me that there are people who think the core of a pencil is actually made out of lead because pencils were called 'lead' pencils (because it looked like lead), when in fact it is composed of graphite, an allotrope of carbon, as opposed to containing the element lead.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Here’s one I find rather irritating because it is so obviously not true yet people still try to say it is. The issue? That video games cause violence and school shootings. This lie has been around for over twenty years and no video games don’t cause violence in children. Bad parenting and not securing guns in homes cause violence. I’ve been playing Mortal Kombat sine I was eight and I didn’t become violent. I never even tried to rip ot someone’s heart with my bare hands. I knew it wasn’t real and I was pretty impressionable as a kid too. I once put a water gun to my head as a four year old because I saw a character in a cartoon made for kids do it not knowing the implications. So yes I was easily influenced but I never went on a shooting rampage. If you don’t monitor kids and leave guns laying about the house in plain view then of course something bad will happen. Stop blaming a computer program for thee problem and stop giving eight year olds games like Call of Duty! The age rating system exists for a reason you know.

Rin-chan

Here’s one I find rather irritating because it is so obviously not true yet people still try to say it is. The issue? That video games cause violence and school shootings. This lie has been around for over twenty years and no video games don’t cause violence in children. Bad parenting and not securing guns in homes cause violence. I’ve been playing Mortal Kombat sine I was eight and I didn’t become violent. I never even tried to rip ot someone’s heart with my bare hands. I knew it wasn’t real and I was pretty impressionable as a kid too. I once put a water gun to my head as a four year old because I saw a character in a cartoon made for kids do it not knowing the implications. So yes I was easily influenced but I never went on a shooting rampage. If you don’t monitor kids and leave guns laying about the house in plain view then of course something bad will happen. Stop blaming a computer program for thee problem and stop giving eight year olds games like Call of Duty! The age rating system exists for a reason you know.

I always thought games were an outlet so you could take your frustration out in game instead of in real life and thought there were things that showed that as well?

Guns I don't want to comment on with what I have seen happen on other forums although was expecting you to say Persona 3 made you hold the watergun to your head.

People that always use the excuse that they're busy when they really just don't want to talk or hangout. As someone that has his bouts of introversion, I'm more than understanding if someone just says that they left me on read because they were too tired, lazy, or just couldn't be bothered. I've been there, but when someone says "Oh, yeah I've just been crazy busy." I tend to see that as kind of insulting to my intelligence because truth be told, no one is so busy that they can't spare a few minutes to check up on you and get a general life update.

The last week or so, I've been dropping in on some old friends on social media, not to make any crazy plans or reunions, but just to see how they were doing, and they're just not having it. Apparently, this is something pretty common, so I really wonder what on earth terrifies people so much about revisiting the past for a bit?

Bah. I'm just going to be crotchety and conservative about it and blame it all on the evils of technology.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
When drama over my crush on korrina happens it might be the most troubling thing ever to me. Seriously.

She seems to mean more to me than a lot of other stuff. Its comforting when she stays happy for me :)

Zora

perpetually tired
Less upset and more annoy, but television. I honestly can't stand it. I wonder if it's simply too much sensory information; when I watch videos of my own violation I need to take breaks every five minutes or so; and that's usually just self-published youtube content. Mainstream television has a lot more flashy (especially commercials) and I can never not walk away from it exhausted.

But... yeah, I find television exhausting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Marchbaby

The thing that upsets me more than anything else is when I am doing something and I get interrupted, I do not know why it upsets me so badly but whenever I am doing something and I have to stop because someone interrupts me I want to rip out my hair. It feels like a volcano is going off in my head.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Less upset and more annoy, but television. I honestly can't stand it. I wonder if it's simply too much sensory information; when I watch videos of my own violation I need to take breaks every five minutes or so; and that's usually just self-published youtube content. Mainstream television has a lot more flashy (especially commercials) and I can never not walk away from it exhausted.

But... yeah, I find television exhausting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same here. Along with too much advertising.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
When something unexpected happens and I start to worry that I have wasted too much time. I feel like I regret it and sometimes it gets worse because I feel like I can't really do anything. And I waste more time doing so because I'm so overwhelmed at that point.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Hateful homophobic Christians. They are simply among the worst people on the face of the earth simply because of their literal holier than thou Attitude. It’s even worst to deal with them if you identify as LGBT.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Creative outlets and positive self-affirmations taken out of context and being used to cyber bully ones who are mature enough to focus on their own lives rather than someone elses. And seeing many great artists quit because of it, even while that's the hard world of business, they deserve recognition for their work.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Donald Trump taking over subject matters by being so ridiculous a president.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The very existence of anti-vaxxers. They even go to full lengths to claim that vaccines cause autism, which sounds like something out of a fairy tale.

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
I have a lot of things. Firstly are the people who drive 10 under the limit on the freeway. If you aren't going to go the speed limit, get off the freeway and take back roads. Then there are the people who are just bad drivers in general such as making dangerous lane changes and other recklessness.

Despite being on the Do Not Call list I still get out of state calls nearly every day. I don't even answer them anymore. I feel if it is a potential employer and they have an out of state area code, it is more professional to establish first contact via email. Speaking of jobs, getting emails almost daily from certain companies despite replying saying I'm not interested.

Another thing that bothers me is when other people's kids are rude and acting out in public places. In my time growing up you didn't act up in public or you'd get punished which frequently was spanking in my area.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The very existence of anti-vaxxers. They even go to full lengths to claim that vaccines cause autism, which sounds like something out of a fairy tale.
Here’s what I don’t get. These people would adjust to any cancer or diabetes diagnosis in their kids but won’t accept autism symptoms. Autism won’t kill your kids you jerks! These parents need to be arrested for child endangerment! I blame that bimbo Jenny McCarthy. Why would anyone listen to that idiot? She once admitted to trying to have sex with a tree and tried to blaMe drugs. I’m sorry but not even Scarface high on drugs is that stupid!

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I have a lot of things. Firstly are the people who drive 10 under the limit on the freeway. If you aren't going to go the speed limit, get off the freeway and take back roads. Then there are the people who are just bad drivers in general such as making dangerous lane changes and other recklessness.

Despite being on the Do Not Call list I still get out of state calls nearly every day. I don't even answer them anymore. I feel if it is a potential employer and they have an out of state area code, it is more professional to establish first contact via email. Speaking of jobs, getting emails almost daily from certain companies despite replying saying I'm not interested.

I have comments on these sections of Playful Latios' post. (I also think I quoted this correctly concerning the new forum system.)

Driving: I agree so much, but here are some of my own thoughts and actual experiences I have had myself. My experiences do include slow drivers, but much more often it is speeders that I encounter. In my area, ESPECIALLY in my very own neighborhood, this sort of thing happens most times I go driving: (My neighborhood has speed limits - different sections of course - of between 25 - 35 MPH.) My own typical speed is around between plus or minus 6 miles of the limit in the particular section. But almost everyone I encounter...(most of them are speeders, but occasionally some drive much slower than the limit)… they drive seriously 20 miles over the speed limit at least (yes, I really do mean seriously - I obviously cannot record their exact speeds, but I am certain of this). In most of the neighborhood, each way of the road is split into two lanes, with a physical boundary between them. So, others drive 50 MPH at the VERY least in the 30 MPH sections, come speeding from behind my car (when I am going around 35 MPH), move to the other lane, pass me and cut my off (frequently within a few feet of my car's front), and speed away (or, somehow, start driving slower ONLY then). Some have even sped from behind me, drove into the opposite lane (in the SINGLE LANE per direction sections) and do this. *I tried to be as accurate as I can here. Yes, this actually happens.

Phone Calls: 1. I am currently searching for employment as well, so I need to monitor my phone. 2. If I knew that Do Not Call Lists were things (if they made any difference), I would have done WHATEVER I COULD to have found some by now. ….I can provide a rough estimate (not precise, but still a good representation) of the number of phone calls I have received in the past 6 months or so. How many? I am highly certain it is substantially over several hundred, if not well over a thousand (SEE '*' ABOVE). How many have been worth answering (that was not an immediate relative)? Seriously less than 10. TEN. It is not only highly common/expected, I literally have received 16-20+ calls in a single day MANY times. I only answer my phone now if 1. It is registered in my contacts, 2. I am expecting a specific call in a short timeframe, or 3. If it is from one of TWO cities in which I have extensive resources for jobs (and even then, I rarely answer - if it could be a job call, I check for voicemails). Speaking of voicemails, I also get MANY voicemails that either 1. Have no noise (either a few seconds long, or several minutes), 2. Sound like a wrong number, but may not be (I cannot know), 3. A telemarketer (yes, telemarketers do LEAVE VOICEMAILS now), 4. Some voicemails that I am certain are somehow scam-related, including false arrest warrants and legal issues. (Just to clarify...No, I have not ever committed severe crimes on the far opposite side of the country.) Seriously, civilization has the technological capabilities for such things, and the main public use is for telemarketers and possibly even criminals (some of this makes no sense for it to be legal) to harass arbitrary citizens.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Here’s what I don’t get. These people would adjust to any cancer or diabetes diagnosis in their kids but won’t accept autism symptoms. Autism won’t kill your kids you jerks! These parents need to be arrested for child endangerment! I blame that bimbo Jenny McCarthy. Why would anyone listen to that idiot? She once admitted to trying to have sex with a tree and tried to blaMe drugs. I’m sorry but not even Scarface high on drugs is that stupid!
Yeah these other possibly terminal conditions have pretty obvious physical symptoms that allow diagnosis but the autistic symptoms are much less obvious and are much less understood because of it. It just annoys me that those on the spectrum are misunderstood because of that.