1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Things that upset you (in general)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by M.E.R.255, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

Damn my feelings exactly.

Another thing related to this is when you are in a place dedicated to RP specificly, and since your old RP buddies are gone, you try gathering new ones... but then you notice the group you have gathered connects with each other, yet leaves you out. You try to approach few people individually and ask if they want to RP with you, but it always ends up with avoidance. The more I push and ask again, I'm starting to feel that I come off as if I'm trying to oblige them to RP with me instead of wanting to ask whether they want to RP with you or not, and if not, why is that? If you want to talk about it with the whole group and express you feel being left out, it's instantly labeled as drama instead of expressing how you feel in order to have the issue solved with them. At some point you even might ask yourself if something in your behavior resulted in this or if one of those people is covertly toxic and they are subtly trying to "steal" your group after all that effort you put in gathering those people. Being in this situation, I dunno if I should just respect those people's different preferences of RP buddies and withdraw (disregarding all the effort I put in) or should I just play dirty to find out the truth (fighting to reap rewards of my effort), even if it possibly hurt some of those people.

Doesn't help that it brings up some old painful memories of social rejection, being an adult and still asking yourself like a child: "what's wrong with me - why do they always choose someone else over me? Why can't anyone be loyal and constant?"

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

I really hate Gwenyth Paltrow and her holier than you attitude and I keep getting emails from Twitter about what she says on the site along with Donald Trump Jr. The part I really don’t understand is why I keep getting them even though I blocked them completely on Twitter! I’d love to say some things to that witch and pompous loudmouth son but I choose not to. Gwenyth can go choke on a whole vegan friendly organic meatless loaf for all I care.