1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Things that upset you (in general)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by M.E.R.255, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Deadeye

Deadeye H(a)unting...

Damn my feelings exactly.

Another thing related to this is when you are in a place dedicated to RP specificly, and since your old RP buddies are gone, you try gathering new ones... but then you notice the group you have gathered connects with each other, yet leaves you out. You try to approach few people individually and ask if they want to RP with you, but it always ends up with avoidance. The more I push and ask again, I'm starting to feel that I come off as if I'm trying to oblige them to RP with me instead of wanting to ask whether they want to RP with you or not, and if not, why is that? If you want to talk about it with the whole group and express you feel being left out, it's instantly labeled as drama instead of expressing how you feel in order to have the issue solved with them. At some point you even might ask yourself if something in your behavior resulted in this or if one of those people is covertly toxic and they are subtly trying to "steal" your group after all that effort you put in gathering those people. Being in this situation, I dunno if I should just respect those people's different preferences of RP buddies and withdraw (disregarding all the effort I put in) or should I just play dirty to find out the truth (fighting to reap rewards of my effort), even if it possibly hurt some of those people.

Doesn't help that it brings up some old painful memories of social rejection, being an adult and still asking yourself like a child: "what's wrong with me - why do they always choose someone else over me? Why can't anyone be loyal and constant?"

2. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

I really hate Gwenyth Paltrow and her holier than you attitude and I keep getting emails from Twitter about what she says on the site along with Donald Trump Jr. The part I really don’t understand is why I keep getting them even though I blocked them completely on Twitter! I’d love to say some things to that witch and pompous loudmouth son but I choose not to. Gwenyth can go choke on a whole vegan friendly organic meatless loaf for all I care.

3. LadyTriox

LadyTriox SHE'S SO KAWAII NEEEEEEE

Feeling picked on for my crush on korrina upsets me.

I just hope those feelings go away.

And BTW posting on this forum is actually relaxing me right now.

4. Captain Jigglypuff

I’m pretty disturbed about hearing that one Chinese scientist genetically modified those twin girls. I don’t think we should be messing around with that type of stuff both ethically and on a playing God stand point. Nazi Germany did similar testing to create their ideal perfect Aryan race which was also really messed up. Just leave the whole genetic thing up to nature like it should be and stop trying to make human guinea pigs.

5. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Mudkip

Sometimes it annoys me when people smile. Do you ever get the strange feeling that all those smiles you see are actually fake? Outside of laughter, I can't remember the last time I've actually seen a smile that felt like a genuine happy natural smile lol, the kind that gives you a sense of warmth and joy. Outside of dogs of course. DOGGOS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY! THERE SO FREAKING FLUFFY!

Dragalge and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  6. Nodqfan

Nodqfan Active Member

I really hate internet reviewers/abridged series and their fanbases because all they do is rant and rave/make fun of at something for like 10 to 30 minutes with lame jokes and their fans just eat it up like their the greatest thing since the lightbulb.

Redstar45 and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  7. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

-Racism
    -Xenophobia
    -Discrimination
    -Wars between countries
    -Donald Trump's anti-Mexican wall
    -People that call autistic people random names
    -Calling the Asperger syndrom "asparagus syndrom"

...I may miss a few.

8. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

- When my boyfriend doesn't communicate properly and I feel like a douche for getting mad but like... He doesn't tell me how he feels so it just seems like he doesn't care.

- When my tablet does the thing where it lags weirdly and I have to unplug it and plug it back in.

- People who just label me as a one-note flamboyant gay stereotype because I like a few feminine things. Like **** off with that BS, I can be masculine too. You obviously don't know me.

Also,
    Names for aspergers I have heard:
    - ashbuggers
    - assburgers
    - as baggarz
    - alsparagurs

WishIhadaManafi5 and Redstar45 like this.
  9. Redstar45

Redstar45 The anime canon cop !

^ this as person who is a bi-curious about both genders.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  10. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Look at their eyes. A real smile raises the lower eyelids. If this isn't happening, it's probably a fake smile.

11. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

People who claim to want to fix society or "riot/revolt" but do it through their keyboards and screens... or eternally wait for someone else to start it for them.

Your opponents fear initiative, willpower, physical numbers and participation, people.

If you're afraid of the multiple personal costs and sufferings of bettering things in a non-standard way for your culture, can't get off work, your a** or your phone/computer and lack willpower & initiative, than you're not cut out for revolutions or activism of any substantial kind.

12. Captain Jigglypuff

I boycott certain organizations and restaurants by not buying any of their products or using their services. It may not be much but at least I know that I’m not supporting them.

13. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

I lose my **** on stupid traffic lights. The ones that will hold up cars from one direction when there's no other cars coming, but as soon as one approaches, the light will change to hold them up and finally let the cars waiting for no reason pass through. I sometimes wonder if they aren't designed to impede traffic as much as possible.

14. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

The traffic light problems definitely irritate me as well.
    Parents who can't control their kids in public settings. If a child is misbehaving, I expect the parent to do something to try and stop the behavior, not ignore it.
    People that redirect their anger at me when it isn't my fault.
    Drivers that do dangerous maneuvers such as last minute going across multiple lanes to take an exit.
    Pedestrians that don't have the right of way crossing when the coast is not clear.

15. Captain Jigglypuff

What if the kid was severely autistic and was having an episode? Autistic kids tend to act out sometimes for what appears to be no reason.

16. Tulak Hord

Tulak Hord New Member

Something that really upsets me is that I was banned from the serebii discord server over four weeks ago for say "well they kinda arent" in reply to "Antifa is just propaganda" and I had gotten in contact some three weeks ago and since then no matter how hard I try I'll get absolutely nothing on if they will or wont un ban me. I understand people have lives and work and such but three weeks and no update?! Its more annoying as I used the trade chat there more than any of the other chats but yeah guess riparooni me as it seems they dont wanna talk to me about it.

17. Tulak Hord

Tulak Hord New Member

While Nazis did do experiments on people that were really inhumane they actually didnt do them to create the Aryan race as Aryans are just people with blonde hair and blue eyes, plus theres the fact the soviet union did a hell of a lot worse like with the messed up dog experiments they did (Probably dont google them unless you have a strong stomach) and yeah I heard about that stuff with the Chinese Scientist its a bit scary to think it still happens and a movie that shows how bad a society based on genetic experimentation can be is GATTACA its a good watch if you're interested in that sorta thing

18. Captain Jigglypuff

I seriously hate a certain insurance company and their extremely offensive ads that they keep shoving down my throat every five minutes. They have insulted viewers’ intelligence several times with each being worse than the last. They have actually ran highly racist ads on tv before and I mean Transformers 2 Skid-z and Mudflap bad. This company even used blackface for humor in the past five years! Why does this company still exist?! I really wish that everything associated with them would suddenly burst into flames and burn up leaving no traces behind.

19. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Funny you say this cause I "fake" smile to appear approachable since my job in some way is customer service based. If I have a serious non-smiley face, pilots and flight attendants are going to take me as not suitable to work with others and possibly make a complaint.

The only genuine ones are the ones where they are trying to flirt with you or hook up with you, like smoldering, squinted eyes look and then the subtle smile ... those are heartwarming to me

shoz999 likes this.
  20. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I dislike dishonesty in general, especially from close friends. I'd rather hear the truth even if it's not exactly positive than hear lies. And as someone else pointed out, fake smiles bug me too. People who are two-faced and smile in front of you and then simply backstab you later are the most toxic kinds of people.

AvatarKorrina, shoz999 and Nyter like this.