• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that upset you (in general)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I really dislike losing friends. When i've lost friends and didn't know WHY in past years, it really, really deeply bothered me. An example being Katie, who's on this forum by I don't know what name now, but one day she just never talked to me again and I never knew why. It made me feel depressed. People shouldn't bully others like that :(

Sounds more like just falling out of touch with each other rather than active "bullying".

As others have stated, animal cruelty absolutely. Also the people who see a video of an animal and believe the animal is being abused without knowing the situation or anything. One recently was a dog eating snow and some people were screaming in the comments that the dog was starving for food and was eating snow out of desperation when in reality the dog just really loved snow. He would jump up to eat snowballs, was in the playbow position, and looked happy as a clam. Reminds me of my dog that loves playing with and eating snow.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
People who start drama also annoy me. I'm glad i'm learning not to let them get to me as much now. Afterall, if i really dislike drama, I shouldn't be dramatic myself.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Ads from a certain insurance company make me furious because of how insulting the ads are to the viewer’s intelligence and that same company keeps trying to shove their company down my throat and I hate it! I also greatly despise Spongebob. Something about that face triggers my inner Hulk and I want to smash anything I find with that face on it into oblivion. I also hate that stupid Duck Hunt Dog. I seriously wish that ugly thing wasn’t included in Smash. I refuse to use its stage and if it comes up as a challenger, I refuse to fight it and turn off my 3DS no matter how well I was doing. I almost broke my tv as a kid because of that thing.

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Whenever my family visits. One aunt in particular has three little kids who I hate with a passion. Being hypersensetive to noise, I always get overwhelmed because they won't shut the hell up. She always hits and yells at her children and that makes me super uncomfortable.
She always invades my personal space, and asks about my personal life. She's extremely phobic towards anyone who isn't cisgender and straight, so it's super awkward when I'm around her (I'm nb/genderfluid and bisexual).

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Another thing that upsets me is when people talk down on Pichu in the context of SSB. It may have its quirks but it has quite the following.

And in general people having problems with mice upsets me. I think they are misunderstood, precious creatures. Some of my favorite fictional characters are mice.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Unfortunately using shampoo and other hair chemicals has always bugged me. The smell irritates me, and it's easy to get in my eyes

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I really despise the smell of cigarette smoke. It irritates my nose so bad and even worser is the smell of the breath of a smoker. It really makes me feel nauseous.

Captain Jigglypuff

More things that upset me:

Whenever I don’t agree with another person’s beliefs or way of life and they try to shove it down my throat and basically tell me I’m a bad person for not living life the way they do. I will not stand there and let them get away with doing this. I’m going to tell them off because it’s not their place to tell me how to live my own life if I am doing nothing morally or legally wrong.

Self martyr caretakers make me upset because they always make it seem like they are the victims just to get others to pity them. Moms of autistics who hurt their own child out of frustration and how the media makes the mom out to be the victim are the worst of it. There was one mom who brutally killed her autistic son and then killed the cat for no real reason at all other than she “didn’t want the cat to go to a shelter” before trying to kill herself. She survived and the media of course demonized her son and autism by claiming she was a victim. I’m never going to buy such stories. If you are having such a hard time taking care of you autistic child (which is supposed to be your job anyway) then you should get help taking care of the kid by utilizing a social worker program.

Parents who don’t vaccinate their kids because they claim vaccines cause autism really irritate me because they are putting other kids in deadly situations. I believe they should be arrested for child endangerment not to protect their kids but to protect other children. And I refuse to pity parents whose kids died of a preventable disease because they refused to vaccinate their kids. You didn’t protect your kids and now they are dead because of your selfish belief that autism was bad. Those types of people don’t deserve to have any more kids because they failed as parents in all categories.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
People who tail gate, people who drive too slow and then speed up when you try to pass them. Microsoft Windows Updates -- always showing up when I don't want them to.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
People who tail gate, people who drive too slow and then speed up when you try to pass them. Microsoft Windows Updates -- always showing up when I don't want them to.

The first two are seriously some of my biggest pet peeves when driving but I hate people who tailgate more . Do you really think I’m going to speed up becuase you’re tailgating me? No, you’re gonna want to make me go slower and piss you off.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Having two tests with one test on one day and the other being on the day after the first one. Like how do people balance out all this? I can prepare in advance sure but I can only seem to focus on one thing at a time. ._.

And tbh cold weather in April doesn't bother me. At least nighttime isn't at 5:00 P.M. anymore which is probably worse.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Bullying. Seriously, every time I hear about some incident on the news about bullying I get really upset. I was a victim of bullying at one point and it seems like the teachers/staff aren't doing anything to prevent it. Kids go to school to LEARN, not to get taunted by others every day.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Bullying. Seriously, every time I hear about some incident on the news about bullying I get really upset. I was a victim of bullying at one point and it seems like the teachers/staff aren't doing anything to prevent it. Kids go to school to LEARN, not to get taunted by others every day.
Can relate. Had to even deal with staff at school who were bullies. Some people aren't fit to work with kids.

LadyTriox

How easily I seem to hate girly things if someone is having a hard time with people in their schools makes me unable to be really there for those that need me and i loathe that i get this way :mad:

Captain Jigglypuff

This thing on FB someone had posted about “who was going to Hell” irritated me a bit. There were the usual stuff like gay people and Muslims which don’t bother me because if I’m going to Hell then at least I won’t have to deal with people who believe such garbage. What bothered me was that people who get government benefits were on the list. I’m sorry but benefits are how I mainly survive. I don’t have a college degree or a job to pay my bills or to even put gas in my car. I have depression that can cause me to become lethargic. I don’t want to have food stamps but I accept the fact that if I don’t get them, I’ll basically starve when I’m not with my dad and only have one actual meal once a day five days out of the week. Maybe two twice a week if we work late. I’d be homeless. I’m not like some people who get benefits. I work all day helping my dad. I’m trying to have a life as normal as I can get it to be. I get professional help for my depression. I’m not acting like some parasite that sponges off the government. I work hard and need extra help to survive.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hate whenever I get headaches; they're really painful and make me feel nauseous occasionally.
I also don't like to do any house work or anything after working an 8 hour shift at my job.

LadyTriox

I hate whenever I get headaches; they're really painful and make me feel nauseous occasionally.
I also don't like to do any house work or anything after working an 8 hour shift at my job.
Ugh, headaches are something I really dislike, too! I always get them on rainy days! D: