• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things that upset you (in general)

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Today's comics..........they doesn't really matter to me as i used to be at 2010's......so i stopped care about theses modern day comics as i starting read old one from golden age and sliver/bronze age era nowadays
If any one wish to know ......i was a New'52's Superman fan .......before that .....was donner fan and pre-flashpoint KAL-El .....never was fan of 86's john Byrne version of the character .

So yeah i am not fan of superman who is dad of his mini-him in current canon.
Sorry if this do upset anyone here.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

-Racist People (Getting called the N word by a coward driving by in their car)
-Winter Weather (Black Icy Roads)
-Busy traffic
-A**hole Coworkers
-Overcrowded Gyms (Not enough workout equipment available)

Last edited:

Redstar45

Redstar45

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I feel disgusted at how society keeps emphasizing how not being overweight is a good thing and shoves how being thin is the only way people should look like and that “fat” people are disgusting and undesirable.Eating disorders are a very serious issue and the media keeps body shaming people who don’t look like sticks and makes jokes about them. Even more disturbing is I occasionally want to become bulimic because people keep body shaming me even though I eat healthy and it’s my meds that made me gain weight. People should think about this type of thing. There’s one episode of Totally Spies that I think even glorifies body shaming and how being super skinny is the best thing to be.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The rising anti-miscegenation sentiment. Maybe it is just me, but I've seen enough stupid people who are against the notion of mixed race children to the point of viewing them as sub-human. They don't even refer to them as children. They're call them "the highest form of cultural appropriation." What the hell? This isn't even a white supremacy issue, yet minorities sound exactly like the KKK whenever they treat mixed race people like this.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The growing number of cases involving rape: not just the people committing actual crimes but those who take advantage of the MeToo movement to ruin’s someone’s life. I’m not talking about cases where there are allegations as those tend to be tiresome “he said, she said” (though the fact the norm is slowly becoming “believe the girl without evidence because she’d have no reason to lie” is disturbing and it just reeks of sexist bias).

Captain Jigglypuff

The growing number of cases involving rape: not just the people committing actual crimes but those who take advantage of the MeToo movement to ruin’s someone’s life. I’m not talking about cases where there are allegations as those tend to be tiresome “he said, she said” (though the fact the norm is slowly becoming “believe the girl without evidence because she’d have no reason to lie” is disturbing and it just reeks of sexist bias).
The problem I have with the #metoo movement is that everyone seems to believe every accusation made with the hashtag now and quick to judge the supposed attacker. I’m not saying that everyone that makes an accusation is lying but there’s a good chance you have women that made up stories about being raped by some guy that they don’t like and see the movement as a way to ruin his reputation. There was that case about the Duke University lacrosse player being found guilty in court of a rape that had never occurred yet his accuser never faced charges for making false accusations. I find it hard to believe that Harvey Weinstein had sexually assaulted all of the women who claim he did. I agree that rape and sexual assault is a serious issue and needs to be dealt with but we cannot always side with their accusers especially if there is no proof and the accusation comes out of nowhere.

Chidzz

Animal abuse
My coworkers (at a vet hospital) that care more about money than animal care
People making uneducated/misinformed decisions when it comes to their animal's welfare
Animal endangerment and extinction, especially with my country having the highest rate of mammal extinctions in the world

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
How idiots treat mixed race people. My lord, I have never seen anyone be so racist while claiming they cannot be racist at the same time. You are literally saying a person is "living proof of cultural appropriation." Honestly, if you treat living, breathing people with disdain because their heritage while being a minority in America who knows the history of people treating them like crap because of their heritage, then you should be in a white bed sheet burning crosses on lawns and getting arrested for it.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
When people criticize the military.

I have great appreciation for what the military does. Something that really irks me in particular is when people try to stop their adult or soon-to-be adult children from joining the military.

It's their choice. The USA needs as many able-bodied people defending our country as possible.

Ignition

When people criticize the military.

I have great appreciation for what the military does. Something that really irks me in particular is when people try to stop their adult or soon-to-be adult children from joining the military.

It's their choice. The USA needs as many able-bodied people defending our country as possible.
I mean I appreciate the military as I have family who serve but criticism is valid (mine personally being the severe mental health issues veterans suffer). I do think that ultimately it is your decision (duh) but I don’t find any harm in them convincing them. If you truly want to serve, you’ll follow your dream regardless.

Captain Jigglypuff

I’m actually fine with people serving in the military. They are doing something I could never do myself and I give them credit for being so brave to fight for our freedom. I disagree with the concept of war but I also know that conflict is inevitable and not everyone will be peaceful and could attack and kill hundreds of innocent people if there was no one there to stop them. This is why I believe kneeling during the anthem if you are able to stand is so very disrespectful. If you physically can’t stand then that’s different and you get a pass over something that is beyond your control. No one chooses to be paralyzed and stuck in a wheelchair. Kneeling during the anthem I believe is disrespecting the sacrifice soldiers have made to make the US safe for everyone.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Seriously somethings from with you people. Supportting military = supporting killing people, endless bloodshed, suffering, terrorism,genocide & various other atrocities. Anyone who serves in any military of any country out of their own free will is a piece of trash "human being" even if they're in non-combat roles.

And there's nothing wrong with not standing during an anthem. It's brave and honorable to go againts that nationalistic bullcrap

Ignition

Seriously somethings from with you people. Supportting military = supporting killing people, endless bloodshed, suffering, terrorism,genocide & various other atrocities. Anyone who serves in any military of any country out of their own free will is a piece of trash "human being" even if they're in non-combat roles.

And there's nothing wrong with not standing during an anthem. It's brave and honorable to go againts that nationalistic bullcrap

While I don’t necessarily agree with the people being trash (well, most of them aren’t), I agree with most of this. There’s a lot of things the media department show like how the military is often forcing itself onto innocent civilians. I don’t agree with my cousin’s choice but he felt he had to help make sure his family was safe and I can’t stop him. Personally think the purpose of a military has been loss with an internal power trip.

I also agree on standing. I’ve heard countless veterans tell us in assemblies and other functions that some find that they’re fighting for our right to kneel. Kneeling has helped bring awareness to several injustices around the country. Especially coming from a country like America where you are hounded for not showing extreme patriotism.

wolf jani

The one that pissed me off the most and cause me to write this was how I was Enraged by seeing what @Pikachu Fan Number Nine & @Captain Jigglypuff
Wrote about needing to defend their country & freedom.
Let me ask you WHEN?! has the military actually defended you instead of invading other countries for ideology & profit. You may be able to enjoy your freedoms & priviledges but what about people in countries like Syria, Vietnam & Iraq which the USA invaded on false premises and people are suffering in these countries because of your military, lots of dead people, People permanently paralyzed for life, starving children, huge economic, ecological & infrastructural lossed. Or the latin american Countries like Guatemala & Honduras where your country supported coups that established genocidal dictactors to take over democratically elected goverments & effects of these coups are still visible today.

So tell me is it really worth it to make these people in the other countries suffer so you can haul your fat butts around to eat cheap trash food?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Ok, I think it's time to get back to regular things that upset us. And not bring the military, etc., into it as it's just not going to end well.

@wolf jani I can see what you mean generally though, about the military industrial complex.

Last edited:

wolf jani

Yea. Sorry for getting off topic. My fault I can't just control myself when someone talks even a bit positively about real life military &/ war.