• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things which are unrealistic about pokemon

tha mewlova

i was surprised there wasnt a thread like this already!, so what do you think is unrealistic, heres what i think

1. the fact that a wailord could breed with a sneasel
2. that Max doesnt have a pokemon, while other kids younger then him have
3. that u see kids who are 8 years old and the rules clearly say u need to be 10 to own your own pokemon :)

so tell me all about yours

BlazeShadow

1. SkittyxWailord is much more unrealistic.

tha mewlova

yeah i agree

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Skitty and Wailord........
Diglett and Wailord
Snorlax and Aggron doesnt have Gyro Ball
Salamence cant have Surf and T bolt
Rampardos doesnt have Rock Head
Rayquaza looks extremely like Shenron

Many more.........

EDIT: Rank Up!!!!!!!!

griffins_guardian

GuardianofKnowledge;
Maybe the fact they've got animal-like creatures who can let lightning, fire, water, rocks, andsoon appear out of nothing?

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
I don't understand how pokemon that use moves like ancientpower/rockthrow/rockslide can conjer these rocks out of no where!

graymonkey0

graymonk
well you can walk into any house that you want to, without being called a robber

i was surprised there wasnt a thread like this already!, so what do you think is unrealistic, heres what i think

1. the fact that a wailord could breed with a sneasel
2. that Max doesnt have a pokemon, while other kids younger then him have
3. that u see kids who are 8 years old and the rules clearly say u need to be 10 to own your own pokemon :)

so tell me all about yours

Because thats weird but giant bugs, yellow mice, blue squirrels, turtles that spit water, and a turtle that can blow fire are perfectly normal right. :)

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

Turtles can grow trees on their shells (Torterra)
Monkeys heads can be on fire, yet they don't die (Infernape)
Strange eyeball things that are shaped like letters exist (Unown)
Ash is 14/15 now at least and he doesn't have/never had/isn't thinking about a girlfriend

Mr. Yoshi

- ash and co. meet new people everyday
- they can't see throught the disguises of Team Rocket
- POKEMON!
- same clothes EVERYDAY!

i'll post more later

Koriinku

Shinx <3
- Team Rocket and Ash's co. always meet often every episode.
- The fact that Pikachu is a stronger Pokemon than the likes of some Pokemon which has 1 or more evolution.
- Again the fact that everything that gets hit by Thundershock, etc. don't die.

Naga

Seeker of Lugia
There have been threads like this. Many.

The whole thing is pretty unrealistic.

Djura

99% chance to hit
ZangooseXSeviper.

Will the daycare man say that they don't like each other? Or will he say, "OH MY GOD! THEY'RE KILLING THE BUNEARIES! SAVE THE POOR BUNEARIES!"