• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things You Are Looking Forward To.

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
We all have things in the future that we look forward too, small or big.

I'm desperately looking forward to the Christmas assembly that we have on the last day before winter break. The Leadership Club that we have at our school said that they might do a Minion skit. My whole B block was saying 'Do it!'

fitzy909

Just another guy
I'm looking forward to getting a PS4 and Far Cry 4. On a less greedy note, I'm going to play some video games with one of my best friends (who has very rarely picked up a contorller) on Sunday. Should be fun.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
till school gets banished from the world

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I'm looking forward for this school year to end. Seriously, it seems like every week I have a bad day because of school.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I'm not in my last year yet. But I look so much forward to finish school. The communication there is just bad and I will be glad if that all is done.

razor fire

Looking forward to receiving my "pre-order" of OR/AS. It's been two weeks now and I still haven't received them. I was supposed to have them delivered on launch day but no

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
I'm looking forward to the snow I'm supposed to be getting and the Hobbit movie on the 17th.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
New games, a new job, getting in better shape than before, and moving out to a bigger place.

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
gonna buy myself pokemon Black 2 as a holiday gift. finally, i will be able to transfer pokemon from sapphire all the way to alpha sapphire! can't wait!

Ascended Dialga

I'm looking forward to getting a Wii U and the next Pokemon game (whatever that may be. Pokemon Z perhaps)