• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things You Are Looking Forward To.

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
Mine's gonna be mushy, you have been warned. I'm really looking forward to visiting my other half up in Maryland soon(I'm bringing her a PS2 and Silent Hill 2 ^^) and I'm even more looking forward to finding a place and living together.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
Well there's Christmas of course, then there's the new Hobbit movie, getting the Science test over with this week, and the Christmas break, when I finally have more than 2-3 days off school. High school is ugh.

Infernobat.

Negative
For Christmas I think I'll be getting a Red 3DS XL for Christmas, so If that's true I'm looking forward to that. I don't know yet really.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I only have about 2 1/2 days until I'm done with this school quarter. I can't wait to just chill in my room hunting for shinies and listening to music for a couple of days. : D

Vern

Why not both?
Me, I'm looking forward to getting the Nausicaa manga, I'm looking forward to Christmas because it might help lift me out of this continuous stress I've been in since the end of November. I'm also looking forward to finishing a story I'm writing.

SmartD

I'm looking forward to a new bus system coming to the county I live in. My county used to have a bus system a few years ago, but then it went out of business. I really need it, because I don't have a driver's license and I want to get around more. Thing is, it's not operational until 2016.

Chili

I'm looking forward to shooting some cool photos with my new Polaroid! I'm also looking forward to the New Year. Although, I'm going to miss 2014. 2015 will be better. I might not make the guy friends I've always dreamed of getting REALLY close with, high school never said I couldn't! 2015 will make me a freshman next fall. Wow. Time flies!

Capsaicin

I'm looking forward to the day after Valentine's Day when all the chocolate goes on sale. I might be a lard butt, but I am a stingy lard butt.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm looking forward to when Club Nintendo brings out the Gold and Platinum rewards in April.

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
I'm looking forward to:
Getting around to recording some song covers.
Meeting my long-distance boyfriend in person for the first time in July.
A birthday meal next month with my friends who I haven't seen since last summer.
And most importantly; getting the hell out of my parent's home, they pretty much emotionally abuse me 80% of the time.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I'm looking forward to going skiing in Austria with school in February an di'm also looking forward to travelling to Japan with school in August.
That said, I'm looking forward to having my end of year exams over and done with in late may, even though I haven't actually started them yet XD

The New Nintendo 3DS :U
I haven't been playing ny video games besides Pokémon in a while, I was already planning on getting a 3DS but I'd rather wait for the new one because I've never owned some electronic gadget thing that was up to date lol

Would be Awesome to play online Pokémonand Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Just 2 weeks left.
Good thing that I have a presentation week next week and the start of the new term after that week.

ebevan91

These are rather short term...

-My raise at work in 1 month (which marks my first full year at my job, falls on my birthday too)
-GTAV on PC (dem mods doe)
-The Witcher 3 in May
-Spring semester ending
-Hopefully transferring my job to a location closer to home. My current workplace is 20 minutes away. There's another location 5 minutes from my house.

savvywuff

Fire Starter
Not much at the moment :/

Hmm...well I suppose the Superbowl, but I don't even like football.
Maybe my b-day, but I don't really ever do anything.

Pay day I guess.

Been actively looking for work currently and hoping to land something very soon somewhere. Kind of desperate for anything at the moment so that is definitely one thing I really am looking forward too right now. I also just recently moved to a place where I don't know many people so I am kind of looking forward to trying to make new friends and etc.

2015 seems like a promising year as well in the music scene. I am so looking forward to the new Deftones album they are going to be working on and I hope oh so hope they decide to release their album Eros soon. The Offspring is also coming out with a new album from what I have heard.

Pokken tournament or however that game is called looks rather interesting as well.

So those are somethings I am really look forward to as of right now.