• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things You Are Looking Forward To.

skyradiant

To Each Future
Playing Omega Ruby and watching the new Cosmos.

KilluaGirl

Lil'chu
The day they bring customization back into the Pokemon games

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
I'm looking forward to a couple of interviews that I should be getting called in for soon. One at Starbucks, another at a local café, and then one at a nearby Farmer's Market which is literally a block away. All of them seem like fun and worthwhile jobs so I'm really hopeful.

Also waiting for Majora's Mask 3D.

ALSO waiting for March, since I'm going to Los Angeles for the Attack on Titan: Escape the Walled City event.

--VIRGO--

I'm looking for a day when I obtain Karate Kyokushin Black Belt for long term goals. Probably not sooner, than 9 years more training. For the short terms I'm looking for my blue belt exam (in June) and the moment when I will have it in my hands.

Selling some furniture that I don't use, and my next job interview.

After that I'll be looking forward to the day when I have enough money to move.

Zora

perpetually tired
Graduating at the end of this semester.

Granted, I'll sticking around the same institution and grad school to continue doing research, so it isn't much of a change.

fairyprince

Pancham Lover c:
DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 BREAK RECORD AWW YISS
also, my birthday on the 22nd :0

Tactical Squirtle

Really looking forward to finishing college and being able to travel

Marmist

Dark Type Trainer
For the Blues to finally win the Stanley Cup. *sigh* I can dream too you know.

But what I'm really looking forward to is my trip to Paris, Provence, Barcelona, and Madrid this upcoming Summer.

GeneralDarkkis

Alien lord
I'm looking forward to many things. Currently I'm looking forward to winter vacation and after that spring - I have a vague feeling that the spring will begin surprisingly well or something nice is going to happen.

I'm also looking forward to warm and bright summer so I could wish in the middle of it that the snow and dark starry skies came back - all seasons are lovely but my mind is stupid; the grass is always more green on the other side. :)

Mister_SGG

Looking forward to doing world tours with my nonexistent band and being a millionaire

oh and I guess new records from like all the bands i like, which could anywhere from 6 months/5 years from now

JustJeff

Through the Skys
For that Dominoes guy to come over and ring my doorbell. I'm starving.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
So far, doing all of my college reports and tests done (has to be of passing grade due to me having a couple subjects in trouble of failing). Plus, I have so much reports and articles to do. Sometimes, I think I'm barely getting a break this month.