• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things You Are Looking Forward To.

Turin

Arc Arsenal
I live in Osaka, and previous I've visited the Pokemon Centre in Yokohama and this weekend my wife and I might be visiting one closer to us!! I'm very excited and I hope the JR tickets aren't too expensive. Just because I live here doesn't mean I get a discount ;) that's this Saturday. I'm looking forward to it!!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Not a thing, but a very small little person.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm looking forward to my vacation from work starting in 2 days from posting this.
I'm looking forward to school starting again.
I'm looking forward to hopefully getting more friends on this site.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Looking forward to my new PC being sorted. It's a Lenovo H50, and has 8GB RAM, an NVidia GEForce GT 705 graphics card and an Intel i5 processor. It's great for everything, but it came with Windows 8 so I have to upgrade it to Windows 10.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I'm currently looking forward to:

-Next year's Worlds
-Christmas
-Reveal of the new supposed 'Zygarde form' and the blob next month

lunarlight

Nostalgia hunter
I'm looking forward to autumn, so I can finally stop sweating every time I spend more than 5 minutes outside. Also, the colourful leaves are a plus.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm looking forward to picking up Super Mario Maker once it comes out.
I'm looking forward to getting Xenoblade X.
I'm looking forward to the new X Files episodes that are coming out, starting in January.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lego Avengers
The Guardians of the Galaxy animated show
Agents of Shield's next season
Marvel's Most Wanted show
Star Wars Rebel season 2
Star Wars Episode 7

And that's it. Everything I'm looking forward to besides Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Yoshi's new game

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Looking forward to a milder climate. It's happening already, but the Arizona heat is unbearable >:C
Also, the upcoming months of a lot of celebrating like Christmas, thanksgiving etc. They are always pretty fun with family.

My death ._. I kid, buuut... I still look forward to what's in store for me. 2015 has been alright. The down side is after working so many weekend nights, lately, it looks like I have drifted so far apart from my friends, that I think by next year they will just be people I knew. Even after I have stopped working overnights, we pretty much have seldom contact, we try to hang out, but excuses come at the last minute... it honestly hurts. Specially, when I see them hanging out together on Snapchat or Facebook.

Damn I need to be positive...

Well, I look forward to new game revelations. Like the two Pokemon announced not too long ago, as well as the anime. It's goooood *^* Also the new Zelda game. Also really looking forward to on who gets picked on the Smash Ballots wherever that may be. I haven't picked ;^; Dpn't really have a candidate, but I hope it's good and awesome and deserving of the spot.

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
My birthday and getting a new phone and christmas and eventually a new main series pokemon game announcement

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I'm looking forward to the holidays, with the lights and decorations. And for some reason I feel there's an increased sense of happiness everywhere during that time.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Probably the new iPhone, that's being revealed on the 9th.
Sadly my 5S has run its course, working on its last limbs.

Also for this year to end. It was an okay year, had its ups and downs.
2016 can't get here quick enough. Europe trip in the summer.
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
Pokemon's 20th Anniversary, can't wait what GF and Nintendo decide to come up with.
Also Zelda U, should be great.
Some more SSB DLC's wouldn't be too bad.
Dragon Quest VIII for the 3DS, and of course DQ XI.

Can't wait for Halloween cause I've got a sick costume planned.

On a personal note, in matter of the heart, I do hope I don't stay stuck like I have been this year. It really held me back, and College is the time you discover yourself. But I guess being in a relationship for more than 5 years is tough to get over.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Honestly I can't wait until I graduate from college. I'm only a freshman right now, but me thinking about being done with college makes me happy. Especially because I had to drop my classes until December thanks to technical problems.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Actually looking forward to a few things.
First off, the weekend. Getting really tired of having to stay at school from 7am to 7pm. It's college for crying out loud!
Anyway, also looking forward to starting Final Fantasy VI on my GBA. I've wanted to start it for a while but I just didn't have the time.
But most of all, I'm really pumped about this Pokemon Go I'm hearing about. It's sounds promising, and should make it easier to find fellow poke fans.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Now, looking forward to Halloween coming at the end of the month. Don't know why but it's just coming up very soon.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Still not used to having Thanksgiving in October. We're having a little dinner at our off-campus residence. I'm cooking too, should be fun, have to start prepping in an hour.
Halloween, because of I plan on winning the best costume this time around.