• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you are mad at that the anime didn’t do/take advantage of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Can you guys cool your rivalry for once ?

Redstar45

RafaSceptile

Lol, why would I watch was quite possibly the worst league in the anime again?

You mean Kanto/Unova by far right?

Maybe, but it is first time....so i let it side .

Fair I Guess. At least the other leagues never repeated the main issue with the Kanto League: TRio being so annoying and taking a lot of time almost every episode

Unova was the worst but Kanto could be excused as it was the first any type of Pokémon League happened in the anime as well as being Ash’s first. He wasn’t as skilled back then as he is now.

Tbf Ash could reach to Top16 such as in Johto and Hoenn, but TRio sabotaged his battle indirectly

RafaSceptile

I guess it is time to talk about Pokémon Leagues missed opportunities:

• Kanto: Rewrite Ash VS Ritchie. Even if Ash must lose, let it be in a fair way. Another option was Ash VS Gary, but Gary wins. This could help to build his rivalry more for the eventually Ash VS Gary in the Johto League.
  • Johto: Make a better backstory between Ash and Gary's rivalry. I think it is one of the most missed opportunities during the OS.
  • Hoenn: They should have given Ash a main rival instead of having to face 2 last minute opponents and a COTD like Katie.
  • Sinnoh: Remove Tobias or make Ash not lose like that. Why ruin what might have been the best ending in a Pokémon League?
  • Unova: Delete the Axew filler episode. Ash VS Trip should have been 6vs6 or at least 3vs3. Make Ash VS Cameron not a 6vs5. BW was a series of several rivals, but none ended up being good for the Unova League
  • Kalos: Don't skip 90% of the tournament, which is ironic because XY was the most battle oriented series. It should have shown Ash VS Astrid instead of Ash VS Furfrou's trainer and Altaria's trainer or Sawyer VS Tierno.
  • Alola: They should have made the quarterfinals 2vs2, the semifinals 3vs3, and the final 4vs4 or 6vs6. The only real issue with the Alola League is the theme of battles, as it was the League with the most character moments.
Pokémon leagues in general except Alola: They should have had more episodes. This is especially for the Unova and Kalos leagues. The first has only 5 episodes excluding the Axew Filler, the second hardly feels like a league because they skipped straight to the semi-finals.

Redstar45

The Alola League would have been the best league if Lillie knocked Ash out of it and became champion.

As of right now its pretty average and equal with the Kalos League imo.
Man i hate lile as she suck in games and anime and manga as i wish fan stopped making her waifu crap

Redstar45

Literally because she was the poster girl of Alola and her family pretty much ruled the region through their influence and some dark connections in the games. Hard to compete with that.
Yes but as player play the game she feel ...dunno useless to me as. I did most hard work not her ....which as. yu and mizua as main character respective.

Redstar45

Or Sinnoh, because at least then he did acknowledge and use his reserves and recalled his previous adventures.
........i would rather he didn't as it is unfair to new Pokemon that he had in sinno and unove kalo

Status
Not open for further replies.