• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you are mad at that the anime didn’t do/take advantage of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mega Ampharos the Dragon said:
Tbh, I think Ash should've won in Kalos, not in Alola

Not quite sure if it would've made a difference, although I'm somewhat glad that he lost in Kalos since his character was already extremely overrated in that saga from my viewpoint, and him winning would've been intolerable to some extent.

I agree about that Ash should've won in Sinnoh, but I'm glad that he lost in Kalos. If Kalos is still currently very overrated, imagine if Ash would've won in Kalos. Also he doesn't deserve that win, XY Ash was so Ash-Greninja/Pikachu dependent
Ash was more mature in Kalos than in Sinnoh, he also knew more about type matchups and all that in Kalos I'm pretty sure

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Yeah Sinnoh Ash should have definitely won. The anime hasn't been the same ever since DP ended.
.......you know hate new anime all you want but you cannot getting what you wanted as i may did not like unove or aloha region but i love Kalos ..,.so i am happy to see that Satoshi didn't win sinno league

I agree about that Ash should've won in Sinnoh, but I'm glad that he lost in Kalos. If Kalos is still currently very overrated, imagine if Ash would've won in Kalos. Also he doesn't deserve that win, XY Ash was so Ash-Greninja/Pikachu dependent
He should lose in aloha league too:mad:

RafaSceptile

Ash was more mature in Kalos than in Sinnoh, he also knew more about type matchups and all that in Kalos I'm pretty sure

Those "mature" arguments are always false. In every single series Ash had mature and inmature moments. I can see Ash being more powerful, but most of XY trainers are more reliant on powerful Pokémon than on actual strategies, the best example is Alain, but even Ash and Sawyer.

He should lose in aloha league too:mad:

Ash defeated the strongest trainer in Alola (Professor Kukui), the only way that Ash should lose was if Bewear was the final opponent in the league.

Redstar45

Those "mature" arguments are always false. In every single series Ash had mature and inmature moments. I can see Ash being more powerful, but most of XY trainers are more reliant on powerful Pokémon than on actual strategies, the best example is Alain, but even Ash and Sawyer.
Man we getting aloha winner like this no mate how Satoshi win is so bs hau should be one win their match
Bull you knew that writer could had hau win that infamous match my boy hau was rob in that match by Satoshi stupid owl

RafaSceptile

Man we getting aloha winner like this no mate how Satoshi win is so bs hau should be one win their match

He never defeated Ash's Rowlet and we are not on the Kanto League for to count a Pokémon sleeped as defeated.
It should not have happened and it makes the episode worse than what it should be, but that doesn't mean that Ash should have lose that battle, because in the end, Rowlet was stronger than Decidueye.

Redstar45

He never defeated Ash's Rowlet and we are not on the Kanto League for to count a Pokémon sleeped as defeated.
It should not have happened and it makes the episode worse than what it should be, but that doesn't mean that Ash should have lose that battle, because in the end, Rowlet was stronger than Decidueye.
Yeah no decidueye is should enough experience but anime love stupidity underdog crap that start in matis episode
Yeah xy overrate but aloha isn't ? Nope both is bs

Welp, at least I've read a fanfic with a 100% better Alola JOURNEY (Including the Pokemon League ON MT LANAKILA)

Redstar45

Redstar45

First of all, it's an Amourshipping fanfic that begins in the middle of XYZ...
Oh that .....did Satoshi win fair and square ?
Considering the general reception of both series in this forum....yes, XY is way more overrated than SM, the same with their respective leagues.
So aloha league not the overrate ......lol no mate you hate that aloha is not that be all end .....no i reject that idea of one is superior to other in mosty becuz i say so mindset as i doesn't think xy is underrate or overrate
This go to Sinno league too

Last edited:
That's how he also won the alola league in the anime, just 3v3

Redstar45

I would find more ironic if he won against Hau because those are the main complains about Ash not winning fair and square (when he did it)
You know that i read right ? No just epic just writing it batter then a writer team ever did .

To make his win in the fanfic even better, he only used Greninja up until Ula'Ula when Squishy needed him

Status
Not open for further replies.