• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you are mad at that the anime didn’t do/take advantage of

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Ah yes, so your bait or " triggering " to provoke people is just harmless and " half-serious " and me just mocking the irony of one of your posts is wrong. As I said, the layers of are quite deep.
I mean .......if you honestly find that comment triggering then idk what to say. All I said was Dawn X Kenny sucks and the only people I've seen ship them were amourshippers and then joked I won't be surprised if they did that so Dawn is out of the picture. Nobody minded that until Morax taking it as a huge offense for some reason calling me a salty pearlshipper and all, even then I was cordial in my first reply before he still tried to accuse me of stuff. Then you come and particularly shade me, yea how is that the same?
Heck even back then in that other thread you were the one who first resorted to personal insults during the whole argument and now you want to shade me again in a topic that shouldn't be freaking stretched out this long
If you despise me and our 'circlejerk' like you claim in your profile post recently and think we are brainless, then ignore us. If you aren't affected by us you don't need to go out of ur way to shade me lol. I don't care for you or your superiority complex at this point, leave me and my friends alone and we'll return the favour

The fact that everyone was ignoring it shows that it is not an actual "bait", everything was completely fine here until people started with personal attacks, and again, at least other people outside of you were discussing what is it supposed to be discussed here.
Lol, just because some people don't bite the bait doesn't mean it isn't. I didn't because it's the usual standard affair, but the blatant hypocrisy still applies.

I don't want to hear anything about personal attacks given the crap you people have written about me in your profiles. And no, this isn't something I actively looked for since there really is about no value in reading your posts, but I was linked/sent it by other users.
I don't care for you or your superiority complex at this point, leave me and my friends alone and we'll return the favour
Lol.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Lol, just because some people don't bite the bait doesn't mean it isn't. I didn't because it's the usual standard affair, but the blatant hypocrisy still applies.

I don't want to hear anything about personal attacks given the crap you people have written about me in your profiles. And no, this isn't something I actively looked for since there really is about no value in reading your posts, but I was linked/sent it by other users.

Lol.
Anything we wrote about you in profile posts came after that whole argument, unless you mean that one profile post where I didn't even mention you by name and said I can't believe some people think there isn't bias. That isn't a personal insult and certainly not in a level of what you were spewing at us. It isn't bait either, why would I want to bait amourshippers when I don't care about shipping any longer in the show with the MCs?
If there is no value in reading my posts, here's a fun little hack for you. Serebii.net has a nice ignore button, press it for me and your superior brain no longer has to bear our brainless posts. Be happy then, enjoy life, after that spat and the aftermath of it still evident there's no point in reaching a common ground clearly. Just ignore us (the option) and be done with it

It actually is not, people focused on the topic of this thread, which is what tou should do instead of trying to trigger a discussion out of nowhere without even talking about the actual topic of this thread.
If you want to drill down into the absolute depths of hypocrisy, be my guest, but it really doesn't change the fact that bait is bait and simply because somebody doesn't bite it or it suits your personal opinions, doesn't mean it somehow becomes " half-serious " and just " harmless fun. "
Anything we wrote about you in profile posts came after that whole argument, unless you mean that one profile post where I didn't even mention you by name and said I can't believe some people think there isn't bias. That isn't a personal insult and certainly not in a level of what you were spewing at us. It isn't bait either, why would I want to bait amourshippers when I don't care about shipping any longer in the show with the MCs?
If there is no value in reading my posts, here's a fun little hack for you. Serebii.net has a nice ignore button, press it for me and your superior brain no longer has to bear our brainless posts. Be happy then, enjoy life, after that spat and the aftermath of it still evident there's no point in reaching a common ground clearly. Just ignore us (the option) and be done with it
Summarizing the things that were said about me by you and your aficionados as just disagreement between people who think there is bias and there isn't is the epitome of bad faith. " Suburban middle schooler on Xbox live " anyone? Sure, not on the level of what I said lmao.

I don't ignore people and given the massive presence you people have, it'd cut down a major amount of posts. The solution is easy, stop obsessively posting about me?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
If you want to drill down into the absolute depths of hypocrisy, be my guest, but it really doesn't change the fact that bait is bait and simply because somebody doesn't bite it or it suits your personal opinions, doesn't mean it somehow becomes " half-serious " and just " harmless fun. "

Summarizing the things that were said about me by you and your aficionados as just disagreement between people who think there is bias and there isn't is the epitome of bad faith. " Suburban middle schooler on Xbox live " anyone? Sure, not on the level of what I said lmao.

I don't ignore people and given the massive presence you people have, it'd cut down a major amount of posts. The solution is easy, stop possessively posting about me?
Dude, that Xbox live comment and that whole thread happened AFTER that thread argument and the stuff you said. The only time we ever talked about you in a profile post was when we were discussing the Serena thread being handled the way it was, and you weren't mentioned by name nor was it an insult. It's funny you think we possessively post about you when there is like two profile posts about u, and all after a recent spat with u and us, so like what did u expect. If u want I'll delete them lol, if it bothers you so much. If you don't want to ignore us then atleast next time you wanna discuss something watch your tone and try to atleast pretend to be cordial as in any discussion

RafaSceptile

Sorry but as he mentioned before, it isn't bait, if you feel like it is, that is your problem, not our problem. And again, at least people here is discussing the actual topic of the thread and not appear out of absolute nowhere to flame into someone comment after almost 8 months of not appear in the same thread.

Dude, that Xbox live comment and that whole thread happened AFTER that thread argument and the stuff you said. The only time we ever talked about you in a profile post was when we were discussing the Serena thread being handled the way it was, and you weren't mentioned by name nor was it an insult. It's funny you think we possessively post about you when there is like two profile posts about u, and all after a recent spat with u and us, so like what did u expect. If u want I'll delete them lol, if it bothers you so much. If you don't want to ignore us then atleast next time you wanna discuss something watch your tone and try to atleast pretend to be cordial as in any discussion
I don't know when personal attacks become time sensitive or where I even mentioned anything about when whatever happened when I just broadly said personal attacks that include the past, in that specific thread, and the aftermath, but that's neither here or there.

The solution is simple, stop posting about me and maybe follow your own rules on " toxicity " if those aren't determined by whatever suits you in that point in time and by whatever narrative you want to push.
Sorry but as he mentioned before, it isn't bait, if you feel like it is, that is your problem, not our problem. And again, at least people here is discussing the actual topic of the thread and not appear out of absolute nowhere to flame into someone comment after almost 8 months of not appear in the same thread.
Lol, I'm sure if I mentioned anything being done by " SM fans " or " Iris fans " or " XY haters " randomly in a negative light one of you people would jump on me and say to stop " triggering " people by posting bait and ruining the thread.

Sorry, but as I mentioned before, bait is bait. You don't get to decide what is and what isn't, especially when it quite clearly suits your personal opinions.

The time of when I posted really doesn't matter, but I guess if you feel that it does, that is your problem and not mine.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I don't know when personal attacks become time sensitive or where I even mentioned anything about when whatever happened when I just broadly said personal attacks that include the past, in that specific thread, and the aftermath, but that's neither here or there.

Lol, I'm sure if I mentioned anything being done by " SM fans " or " Iris fans " or " XY haters " randomly in a negative light one of you people would jump on me and say to stop " triggering " people by posting bait and ruining the thread.

Sorry, but as I mentioned before, bait is bait. You don't get to decide what is and what isn't, especially when it quite clearly suits your personal opinions.

The time of when I posted really doesn't matter, but I guess if you feel that it is, that is your problem and not mine.
My whole point was you were the one who started the insults, not that we didn't say anything back. It was a disgusting situation all around
Again, if you want to take it as bait then do it and get triggered ig, what else can I say lol. Stay mad ig?
Anyway those profile posts that irritated you so much are gone, so end things here and if you can't be cordial try to ignore us in future convos. That's all

RafaSceptile

Ah yes, so your bait or " triggering " to provoke people is just harmless and " half-serious " and me just mocking the irony of one of your posts is wrong. As I said, the layers of are quite deep.
Sorry, but as I mentioned before, bait is bait. You don't get to decide what is and what isn't
The bold text applies to you as well. If you think something is bait, ignore it instead of try to flame the other user, especially if you are going to not talk anything about the topic of the thread for the last 8 months.

My whole point was you were the one who started the insults, not that we didn't say anything back. It was a disgusting situation all around
Again, if you want to take it as bait then do it and get triggered ig, what else can I say lol. Stay mad ig?
Anyway those profile posts that irritated you so much are gone, so end things here and if you can't be cordial try to ignore us in future convos. That's all
" Stay mad ig. " Good to know that whenever I want to say something negative about " SM fans " or " XY haters " or " Serena haters ", that'll be what I can hide behind besides of course, " harmless fun " and " I wasn't serious. "

Why did that thread even become that of a trainwreck when that's all I needed to bat away all criticism? Anyway, great, I'll pretend to be cordial in future threads and it would be nice if when you made posts, you thought about what you said in the past and took that into stock when making posts if you really do care about toxicity and negativity.
The bold text applies to you as well. If you think something is bait, ignore it instead of try to flame the other user, especially if you are going to not talk anything about the topic of the thread for the last 8 months.
You could also...maybe not post it? I guess me mocking bait does also qualify as bait in a way with twisted logic.

RafaSceptile

You could also...maybe not post it? I guess me mocking bait does also qualify as bait in a way with twisted logic.
I literally requested you to stop with this discussion but you didn't, you decided to continue with it.
The irony of you saying "oh the irony" is even bigger. Now can you stop to ONLY appear trying to provoke other people? I don't want this thread with more than a year of history to be locked. Thanks.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
" Stay mad ig. " Good to know that whenever I want to say something negative about " SM fans " or " XY haters " or " Serena haters ", that'll be what I can hide behind besides of course, " harmless fun " and " I wasn't serious. "

Why did that thread even become that of a trainwreck when that's all I needed to bat away all criticism? Anyway, great, I'll pretend to be cordial in future threads and it would be nice if when you made posts, you thought about what you said in the past and took that into stock when making posts if you really do care about toxicity and negativity.

Dude....
My comment wasn't a negative against all amourshippers
Rather dawn X Kenny shippers
Why are you desperate on making an issue out of something that isn't? Nobody is hiding behind anything. Go post crap about SM fans if you want, but stop stretching this dumb topic further

I literally requested you to stop with this discussion but you didn't, you decided to continue with it.
Have you heard of the term " burying the lede? " If you really wanted me to stop with the discussion, all you would have posted is " Please stop with the discussion " lol.

Why did you even originally respond to me btw? That comment by me was just " harmless fun! " You could have just ignored it!
Dude....
My comment wasn't a negative against all amourshippers
Rather dawn X Kenny shippers
Why are you desperate on making an issue out of something that isn't? Nobody is hiding behind anything. Go post crap about SM fans if you want, but stop stretching this dumb topic further
I don't know how randomly mentioning Amourshippers to imply some sort of narrative isn't bait, but whatever. It was just a simple ask to stop contributing to the negativity and toxicity that you so despise.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Have you heard of the term " burying the lede? " If you really wanted me to stop with the discussion, all you would have posted is " Please stop with the discussion " lol.

Why did you even respond to me btw? That comment by me was just " harmless fun! "

I don't know how randomly mentioning Amourshippers to imply some sort of narrative isn't bait, but whatever. It was just a simple ask to stop contributing to the negativity and toxicity that you so despise.
The 'narrative' was my own personal observation and not an attack on the community and was always half serious, not something I'm hiding behind, taking it as toxic and pestering on it even when I clarify stuff is just stubbornness. If you are pressed in seeing it as an attack, then stay pressed. I'm tired of repeating myself and just in general engaging with you. Stop the discussion

RafaSceptile

It was literally in my first reply to you, if you had the intention to stop this, you could do it regardless of the rest in the text, but ofc the last page is enough proof that it was not in your intentions.

The 'narrative' was my own personal observation and not an attack on the community and was always half serious, not something I'm hiding behind, taking it as toxic and pestering on it even when I clarify stuff is just stubbornness. If you are pressed in seeing it as an attack, then stay pressed. I'm tired of repeating myself and just in general engaging with you. Stop the discussion
Don't know if your " clarification " and whatever you said here about what qualifies as bait will be consistent as some of the other things you've said that have fallen by the wayside, but I'll keep it mind.

Consider the discussion stopped.
It was literally in my first reply to you, if you had the intention to stop this, you could do it regardless of the rest in the text, but ofc the last page is enough proof that it was not in your intentions.
Man, as I said, why did you even respond? You could have ignored it if you didn't want this! Harmless fun, half-serious, yadda yadda. Please, this is why I take your supposed " asks " with a total grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.