• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you are naturally talented at or something you got good at very quickly

TwinkleSparkleLashes

One arm pushups here. Not nearly as hard as I thought they were going to be. I'm also a big fan of doing handicapped runs on n64 games, i've beaten ocarina of time under extremely insane circumstances.

What about you guys?

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I've naturally got very soft hands, and when I was doing work experience a few years back I managed to get a part-time job as a trainee masseuse just by massaging the interviewer's shoulders. It's just a hobby I do to calm the nerves of others, though. If I took it up full-time I'm too afraid that I'd get teased about happy endings.

revv

Undependable...
I pick up on things really fast.

Aegon

Well, I'm very good at maths in school, and everything else. I'm hopeless with sports, though. ):

zapteryx

I'm always there...
Umm...maths, spelling and most video games.
That's about it, really.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Clay pidgeon shooting; I matched my friend after I had been to one hour course, she had been going for 5 years!

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Basketball. Started 3 years ago and now I play for my college/university team at shooting guard/point guard. I'm a good shooter with some range and decent handles. (I'm undersized at the 2 though, I'm only 6"1)

Luna Moon

I'm a quick learner.
I reached at a fairly young age the highest reading grade.
I've a good condition. So I'm trying to run the halve-marathon. (Not going well >.> Can still only run a max of 8 miles/14 kilometres).

Things I'm absolutely not good at:
Learning names. Seriously it takes me a month of frequent use of specific name to memorize what's a person's name is.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Writing, I would assume. My grammar isn't the best, but I have liked to write since I was little, and even when I was little I used "big words".

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Drawing and the awkward talent I have at running fast.>.>

rocky505

Writing stories. I do not post them here because the mods are jerks and the people always tell you to fix crap when there is nothing wrong with it.

pokemon491 FTW

Percussionist
Music.I've been playing since I was very little,and now I'm one of the best Percussionist in my band.I'm also good at improvising.