1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Things You Do That Make You Sleep Late

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by sizida, Mar 28, 2013.

1. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

Games.

Or more importantly rushing to finish my projects lol. I always sleep early on study week for exams.

2. LiepardTrainer

LiepardTrainer *mreow*

All the different Pokemon forums (where I registered) and YouTube are my biggest distraction from sleeping early, so I normally take a nap during the day.

3. Kiruria

Kiruria La Melancolie Noir

I ditto the above. Heck, right now it's nearly 2AM where I am, and here I am on these forums. So there we go. I've also been known staying up late looking on Youtube or various Cheezburger sites as well. I hardly ever stay up really late playing video games, because usually after around 11 I just get too tired to play them anymore. And back when I was still in college, I've occasionally stayed up late studying as well, especially if an exam was coming up. Or drinking at a party somewhere, as is what inevitably happens in college.

4. Zero Nexus

Zero Nexus Stand up, go for it

Nights out and getting drunk :3

But when I'm NOT out, I probably games and Youtube videos.

5. Rezzo

Rezzo Donkey Kong is here

It's best I don't say.

6. SpeedDeoxys

SpeedDeoxys Am I wrong here?

Playing Pokémon Platinum or watching some flipnotes in Flipnote Hatena.

7. Aegon

Aegon _

I generally don't play games too late, though that is a contributing factor as it causes my television-watching to occur at a later time. Other than TV, I can think of talking to my friend and something else.

8. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I stay up late. Boom.

The reason I stay up late is because I'm either writing, drawing, or on the Internet. Sometimes, I'm watching a movie.

9. Dread Advocate

Dread Advocate †Stay Metal†

Writing, games, SNL, internet, school projects, or just can't sleep.

10. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

Going out and drinking the night before. NSFW activities.

11. Icarus©

Icarus© Full on PASBLer

Being on this website ^^

>.> oh and doing hw

12. Mountain dew.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  13. Unoin

Unoin Well-Known Member

Thinking too much. If I'm thinking about something heavily I won't get to sleep for a while but unfortunately I'm never an "instant z's" person either

14. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Not going to bed in the first place

Keeps me up every night >:O

Good idea, got me banned once

15. Moog2

Moog2 Must stay awake...

READING. I love books too much, get too immersed in the story, and totally lose track of time. Half the time I actually mean to go to bed, but just get sucked into the pages.

16. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

I can get lost in a good book too, but don't you eventually get to the point where you are so tired your eyes are closing and you can barely hold the book?

17. shadorai

shadorai wandering trainer

playing pokemon, watching anime or [censored by govt.]

18. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

Usually video games or the internet. I prefer to hang out with my friends during the day. I'm not really out at night.

19. ~Demon Maxwell~

~Demon Maxwell~ The Clever Girl

Writing - writing one-shots/planning chapter stories always keeps me awake as my mind is active. Over-active.

And insomnia, haha.

20. AquaMeow

AquaMeow Member

Well college work itself makes me sleep late, along with Pokemon all night o_O