• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you hate about Pokemon designs

abgar

Fufufufu
Pink is the new blue [/old]
Palkia isn't exactly feminine anyway, so I wouldn't go as far as the say people would think pearl is for females.
But, pearls are normally associated with white or pale pink, and a white palkia would be too....white ;P

Pink is the new RED

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
-I have never seen a japanese sandal like that. I know that that is what shiftry is supposed to be wearing, but Shiftry is walking on one skinny wooden block, normally when I think of a japanese sandal I think of a big thick block on the bottom or one skinny one in the front and one in the back for balance. Shiftry is pretty much walking on a plywood stilt.

They're the type that the Tengu used. With Shiftry being based on a Tengu, it's fair enough to give it Tengu Geta. Also, the fan-arms are based on the wind creating fans the Tengu had, the nose is Tengu too, in case anyone was wondering.
Of course to ME, THAT was obvious XD

Wiki: Wiki's Geta entry.
The dai may vary in shape: oval ("more feminine") to rectangular ("more masculine") and color (natural, lacquered, or stained). The ha may also vary in style; for example, tengu-geta have only a single centered "tooth". There are also less common geta with three "teeth." Merchants use(d) very high geta (2 long "teeth") to keep the feet well above the seafood scraps on the floor. The "teeth" are usually not separate. Instead, the geta is carved from one block of wood. The tengu "tooth" is, however, strengthened by a special attachment. The "teeth" of any geta may have harder wood drilled into the bottom of the "teeth" to avoid splitting, and the soles of the "teeth" may have rubber soles glued onto them.

Crystal.Umbreon

Umbreon=Love :P
Probopass. It just plain scares me. Nosepass isn't one of my favourites so I supppose that is what influenced my opinion of it.. But its one of them Pokemon that makes me think "What was the point in designing that thing?!?". Yes, it seems to fit the evolution of Nosepass perfectly..but i'm sick to death of damn moustaches! lol Why did they even bother making a female version? Ah the mysteries of Pokemon. Admittedly, when I first saw it I thought that was smoke coming out of its nose.. It just seemed too much of a joke. xD Obviously no offence to anyone who does like it. We're all entitled to our opinion right? So..um yeah. :)

abgar

Fufufufu
maybe the mustache is just iron junk that got in there because of the magnet that it has for nose

Whiscash

Professional catfish
But its one of them Pokemon that makes me think "What was the point in designing that thing?!?".

They probably just thought it was funny...Probopass scares me too in a way, but it makes me laugh too. XD I might have cared more had I liked Nosepass to begin with...

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
PorgyonZ's head isn't upside down for one thing. For another, I understand a lot of people's

This is from Bulbapedia:
Porygon-Z appears similar to Porygon2, albeit darker in color, and most notably, with its head and body completely upside down, to go along with its status as a glitch. Its legs are attached oddly as well. The blue pattern on a Porygon2's stomach is also different; it now appears as a blue ring on Porygon-Z. Finally, its eyes are large and yellow with rings around the pupils, emphasizing the Pokémon being shocked.

Yes, Wikis aren't always accurate, but if you look closely, you'll see that that spike on its head looks the same as Porygon2's Neck.

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
Anyway, with Pink being the new red, it goes something like...
Pink is the New Blue.
Blue is the New Red.
That's why it's Diamond and Pearl, not Pearl and Diamond...

Anyway, here's a Sugimori art of Porygon-Z, to help you see the similarity...
blank.gif

lv 100 pikachu

Team Unbeatable
digglets back sprite is wierd. all you see is a big brown sausage come out of the ground.