• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you hated about school

Status
Not open for further replies.

springtrap

Being bullied every single day all day long for two years straight including a teacher in 7th and 8th grade and people constantly making stuff up about me to get more and more people to hate me and only three people in the whole school cared for me and one was a kindergartener, one was my friend, and one was the principal

The teacher who bullied me actually got in the news later for being a child predator and got arrested: https://www.inmaricopa.com/stanfield-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-with-a-minor/

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Have any of you ever been in a situation where one of the students did something really bad and the teacher didn't know who it was (or might have known but didn't care), and so they describe what happened in the funniest way possible to get people to laugh, but you don't dare laugh? Because if you laugh, it just makes the teacher even more angry and they start saying that you're treating it like a joke and potentially punish you for it?

Morax

King of heroes
Have any of you ever been in a situation where one of the students did something really bad and the teacher didn't know who it was (or might have known but didn't care), and so they describe what happened in the funniest way possible to get people to laugh, but you don't dare laugh? Because if you laugh, it just makes the teacher even more angry and they start saying that you're treating it like a joke and potentially punish you for it?
No.

Ryker101

I enjoyed school for the most part but a few gripes
- Uniform was annoying, basically the SV ones with long socks, ties, shirts that needed to be tucked in, hats and the teachers would get on your case if anything was off lol
- Mandatory assemblies each week where basically nothing happened for like an hour
- Some classes where I didn’t know that many ppl and if I wanted to change I’d have to give up a pretty good one, so I just stuck with it
- Looking back the environment wasn’t the best for me. I was the only Indian kid in my cohort so I would stand out. Ppl would make fun of me sometimes for that or liking pokemon ir stuff like that. That’s only a subset, but they could be in some of my classes I mentioned earlier. Things are better now tho, probs cause I moved near the city where it’s more diverse and haven’t experienced that kinda stuff again. Ppl just feel nicer up here

Random Man2

HYPER BEAM!
The fact that it "taught" me stuff not for my benefit, but for the purpose of brainwashing me in an attempt to make me more useful to society and those in power. It has failed, though.

Bownzinho

I hated that our school blatantly turned a blind eye to what some kids did because they didn’t like certain students. We had one kid who ran around smacking people in the back of the head but it was okay cos “he had a rough upbringing” but the reality of it was they didn’t like the students he was hitting. Yes, he had a rubbish childhood but that doesn’t make his behaviour okay

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
I hated that our school blatantly turned a blind eye to what some kids did because they didn’t like certain students. We had one kid who ran around smacking people in the back of the head but it was okay cos “he had a rough upbringing” but the reality of it was they didn’t like the students he was hitting. Yes, he had a rubbish childhood but that doesn’t make his behaviour okay
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you truly are."

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Being bullied every single day all day long for two years straight including a teacher in 7th and 8th grade and people constantly making stuff up about me to get more and more people to hate me and only three people in the whole school cared for me and one was a kindergartener, one was my friend, and one was the principal

The teacher who bullied me actually got in the news later for being a child predator and got arrested: https://www.inmaricopa.com/stanfield-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-with-a-minor/
If the principal actually cared for you then why didn't he fire the offending teacher?

Feity

Storm Trainer
My teachers and school administrators overall were a problem. There were a few times when I was bullied in high school but the school's staff refused to do anything serious about it other than give verbal warnings to my bullies. Suffice it to say that it didn't help at all.

bedboy

When I was at school, I was very infuriated by the teacher of literature, she constantly found fault with me and asked questions, our hostility was very mutual. This is probably why I still hate everything related to this topic. Especially writing essays, and now every time I need to write an essay, I just order a finished work on the website of the literature review writing service, I can’t even imagine what I would do without help
How familiar this problem is to me. I hate writing essays.

Last edited:

JayZz

I hate homework and exams. Luckily I found writing service ownessays to help me with my writings and save my time. These guys helped me hundreds of times. They are pro in writing and proofreading. I think it's ok to use pro help to save your time and get good grades. Great option for students.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.