• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you like about yourself

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I like my ability to identify musical notes jut by sound. It helps me when tuning my guitar.

Meowth City

Staff member
Haha, a lot XD
I am narcissistic after all.

Let's see: I'm intelligent. My IQ is above average.
I'm hilarious. I was even nominated for funniest girl in high school.
And I am good looking ;] At least, that's what people have told me.

Tangeh

I should start off by saying that acknowledging your strengths is a really important skill that a lot of people lack or ignore. I mean, don't go off bragging irl about every little thing, but it's important to at least personally be aware of things that make you stand out. For job interviews, if nothing else.

I'm great at time management when I'm not busy procrastinating. I can usually tell you what time it is without looking at a clock, and I'm never late. If I were to write my day's schedule out, I would be able to tell you how long I spend on each task to the minute. Now that I think about it, this is probably why I can afford to procrastinate so much... dang it, lol.

I'm great at making people laugh. I love making people laugh. :)

I'm one of those people who can eat fast food every day and do nothing but sit on their butt yet will never gain weight. Maybe one day my metabolism will fail me, but I'm pretty happy with it right now. I have to lie about my weight in order to donate blood as I don't meet the weight requirement for my height, lol.

And I get good grades! I'm going into my 4th year of university (BBA, accounting major), have only taken three electives out of 29 courses, and my lowest final mark is a B- (in one course and the prof was stupid I blame her LOL).

Last edited:

Teebu

Is it vain/arrogant to say intelligence ? I'm fairly happy with my information retention on subjects that interest me.

Having two great parents to install solid ethics and morals into me from an early age, those foundations have served me well in life so far. It's always good to have something to keep yourself grounded :)

I like my dry sense of humour, I always try to see the funny side in things which is always a good thing I think.

I'm pretty average in looks which doesn't really bother me, I can live with that. It's hard to find things to say positively about myself, it's much easier to critique even when it's not necessary.

ChewieJ

Pokémon Writer
I like how I'm mentally more mature than I should be, and that I'm not afraid to be myself despite the social persecution I get from living the way I want to.

Jerre

Gogoat!
That my drawing imagination is still awesome, wacky and creative when i was a child back in the mid 90's.:D

The Awesome Guy

You bet I am...
I'm extremely determined. What I want is what I get literally... Even if I have to pass through someone. Sometimes I feel bad about it though...

Kumiho

Blasian
I like my ethnicity. I'm African-American and Korean, a combination which isn't too common. I know it is kind of foolish to be proud of something you had no control over and nationalism itself is trivial to a certain extent, but I'm proud nonetheless.

Banana Bloodplanet

I like that I don't beat myself up when I make mistakes. I don't spend hours berating myself for being stupid, useless, weak, etc. I acknowledge that there are things beyond my ability and that I won't be successful at everything. I like that while I'm aware of my flaws, I don't hate myself for them and I'm generally happy with myself.

Beelogical

The Mad Knight
I like my spiky blonde hair, how my blue eyes look in the sunlight, and I like how I generally don't sugar coat what I think to people. I feel some people admire that about me :). I also like the fact that I know what it means to be 'loyal' and keep all of the things my friends do in such high regards.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I'm loyal to my friends and dependable. I am also very determined and never give in, even if that causes more problems. I get good grades. I like that I have a good sense of humour and can have a good time.